Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all
I'm parting out my 3rd gen B20A5. It's a jdm model.
I'm based in New Zealand, but I'm motivated to get rid of parts, so if you guys need anything PM me and I can quote a price.
Probably cheaper to ship the smaller stuff stateside..

The car has genuine 198km on the clock, its white, body panels really straight and engine does run, just wrecking it because its super uneconomical for me to do so, so much rust throughout the sills, around glass, sunroof, rear trunk panel, plus there's leaking engine seals.

In the US you guys have barn finds. This was more a backyard find.

I have a few new parts too, front brake rotors, main relay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey all
I'm based in New Zealand, but I'm motivated to get rid of parts, so if you guys need anything PM me and I can quote a price.

The car has genuine 198km on the clock, its white, body panels really straight and engine does run, just wrecking it because its super uneconomical for me to do so, so much rust throughout the sills, around glass, sunroof, rear trunk panel, plus there's leaking engine seals.

Hey all

I’d be interested in the window motors for both driver and passenger side.🙏

·
Registered
3 Posts
What colour is the interior? I'd be interested in the covers for the reverse lights in the trunk. The snap in ones near the centre. Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Does your car hv the front bumper lower lip? It is black and fits under the painted part of the bumper cover. Do you also hv the IACV, as well as the rubber donut gasket that seals the air filter? Thanks for your reply.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts