Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1997 SH - more miles than your mom
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soon, i will be attempting to replace my right atts oil pressure sensor. i think ive found the part #s for the sensors but i don’t know which one is left and right. anyone know?

48150-P6K-003
48160-P6K-004

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey danger, you running a Type SH? Your ATTS is one of the last few still working? if so how is it? never got to experience mines.

anyways, you said the part is discontinued? if so is there any possibility you can upload pictures? would really like to inspect it. thanks!

Automotive design Gold Font Rectangle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1997 SH - more miles than your mom
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey danger, you running a Type SH? Your ATTS is one of the last few still working? if so how is it? never got to experience mines.

anyways, you said the part is discontinued? if so is there any possibility you can upload pictures? would really like to inspect it. thanks!

View attachment 31475
man i’m in the same boat as you are i haven’t got to experience my atts ever but ive heard great things about it. i was hoping to find the part before i take the time to replace it.

·
Registered
64 Posts

View attachment 31475
I felt like there weren't many left alive and I'm thankful for mine lol

I have a 2000 with 237k miles and still running strong

1 - 7 of 7 Posts