Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what up...can somebody please tell me the name of the cross bar that both lower control arms connect each other to. Its an 88 Si...thanks

Ben

·
穏やかな旅行&#
4,713 Posts
sniper457 said:
Hey what up...can somebody please tell me the name of the cross bar that both lower control arms connect each other to. Its an 88 Si...thanks

Ben
Aren't you that guy who keeps putting garbage posts up to increase your post count?

...anyways, as long as this thread exists I'll answer the question in case anyone else is wondering.

Firstly, what cross bar are you talking about? the sway bar is connected to both LCA's in the front...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Kalm_Traveler said:
Aren't you that guy who keeps putting garbage posts up to increase your post count?
He has 1 post??

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
he has one post cuz i reported all his other posts, and a mod (probably fly) deleted them all lol.

they were all garbage posts just so he could get his post count up.

and as for that bar, you'll have to be more specific. that is, if you're asking out of actual honesty and not just to get your post count up by asking such basic questions

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im wondering the name of the beam?? that conects the LCA from the interior side to the other LCA...the stabalizer bar and part of the steering components are bolted to it as well just cant figure out the part name...Thanks

G

·
people...its the subframe.

not that hard

its the subframe that the motor mount sits on, the sawy bar is bolted to and the rack is mounted to.

not that hard people, we only ahve 1 that runs perpendicular to the car with the steering rack on it.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
jacked, i think we all are just trying to play dumb for this guy so he leaves the site. or out of curiosity to see what halfway helpful info he could post. and find out why the hell hes asking lol. im sure most of us that posted in this thread knew exactly what he was talkin about, i just know i was playin stupid and tryin to get this nub to say something useful lol.

although, at first i thought he was referring to the sway bar, but he then stated no

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
lmao. maybe the other guys in this thread really didnt know what he was trying to refer to, but i think at least of em were just playin along playin dumb haha. i know i was. gotta mess with the complete nubs lol. even if he didnt know what it was, why in the world would he need to know what its called? lol. theres no DIY work he could possibly need to do to a subframe or crossmember, unless he smashed his car. in which case if he doesnt know the name of it, he wouldnt even come close to being able to do the work lol. and a body shop wouldnt need to know either, they would already know haha. thast why i never bothered to say what it was, cuz theres no reason to need to know haha

·
Registered
750 Posts
i think you actually didnt know. im a man so ill admit i didnt know wtf he was saying. im also a mechanic and the word subframe did come up in my head but i just didnt think that what he was TRYING to get across.

so ya there you go as our friend (and i do mean friend) moto said.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts