1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Is it like the ONLY one? LOL

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
considering he's in harvest alabama, i would assume so, lol.

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea.... its not even harvest.. we have no NSXs.
and only 2 ludes (mine and frozen streaks)

its huntsville (about 30 miles away) you can tell by the interstate highway.

harvest has two intersections... thats it for our little town.

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
danny_d19 said:
I will own one of those one day, I swear.

RHD though.
I'm with you Danny. I think I'll want mine to be LHD though... I plan to skip gettin a S2K for one of these babies!

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
That NSX looks alot like the one at my campus, rims look similar. And the same color of course.

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
danny_d19 said:
I will own one of those one day, I swear.

RHD though.
pffft... thats viper price. not me. vipers are the shit.

but i really liked the stance and look of the red one.

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Nice NSX...

CADster...hehehehehe i know of like 3 NSX's in the borough of Queens alone...
:p :p

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
thats bad ass, i have seen 2 nsx's in my life so far :lol: both in iowa. never seen on out here.

I agree on the viper pricing, i'd love a viper, but itd be a hard choice between the 2. As for vipers around here, whenever one is around, people are just crazy when they see them. I see about 5-6 corvettes a day, thats just a little too over done imo, i see a viper maybe 1-2 times around 3 months. This one guy had his in town, well actually 3, with his 2 sons, and one was a limited 1 of 200 paint (white with blue stripe). He owns 5, and 1 twin turbo viper, this is close to my town (about 1 hour) and my town is 14,000 people his is about 10,000. I think he owns 3 dodge dealers. Anyways, heres his babies.

http://imageshack.us

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
Those volk wheels on that NSX? Harland, you can probably recognize em a little better than I.
which nsx? the first one it's hard to tell because they're spinning. but if they are, i'm betting gt-c's. i've never seen the wheels on the second one.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
There's a few NSX's around here... All stock, though. Actually, one has really ugly rims, but that's it. Saw a maserati today. There's a Gallardo around here, too. Some ferraris. Guy up the street has a Porsche 911 GT3. Everyone's got AMG's. Takes a lot to do a double-take around here. I just notice nicely modded cars (not a lot around here, mostly riceballs).

I'd still trade a testicle for an NSX, if anyone wanted one of them that badly. Then I'd have three kids and trade the other nut for mod money :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I tailed an NSX out of my friends neighborhood. It was night and at first we thought it was a 300zx, but when we got closer the tail lights didn't quite match and then we realized it was an NSX.

It was beautiful.

There's one for sale in our local paper down here. It's like a 91 or something with a pricetag of a mere $34,000.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I've seen alot of NSX's in my life, maybe 10. Saw a GT-40 the other day with an old school Rolls-Royce, countless vipers both old and new. An F40, F50, and Enzo. New Gallardo just the other day, countach, and diablo. A RHD Bentley along with numerous other Bentleys old and new, 'cluding limo versons. All cars i'll never drive. =(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts