Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, in all fairness I didn't launch hard, it might have been a little closer, as in... a fet feet at first. SC430 lexus with a really hot brunette with some baller sunglasses on vs almost stock 98 lude = too bad for me. what's she got 100+ hp on me and maybe 160tq?

I pulled to the light and she was hot so I looked over at her and half smiled at her and she was like... I'm hot and I know it. so light turned and she took off pretty quick, I just went all out after that but I lost... :( o well

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
those sc's aren't no joke man..... Well in fareness you didn't launch but..... but.............

haha !.... just joking man. you win some you lose some thats how it goes. It would have been cool if you could've hung with her so maybe at the next light you could try to talk to her; but ohwell...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Don't take women for granted!!! There's Melanie Troxle and Hillary Will in NHRA Top Fuel, Erica Enders in NHRA Pro Stock and Angelle "Whatever her last name is this week" in Pro Stock bikes. These girls will kick your ass any weekend on the track, take the money and the trophy. :oops:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
theres alot of love in here. i feel it. but yea ya shoulda followed her and gotten her #

·
RHD Pimpin
10,155 Posts
bwhahahaha, that sucks man...Maybe if you would've beaten her, you could've gotten the number

·
Registered
33 Posts
dayamn u got schooled by a girl! haha.jk
but seriously after an experiance like that u dont exactly wanna get her number, coz ull feel more confident if u were dressed like this

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
If she's the one paying for that car...then it's hot. If not...meh.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jesseunvoas said:
oh my you lost to a chick:eek:mg:
was she on the phone doing her makeup?>
no she was drinking a smoothie... lol

I'd have talked to her at the next light if she wasnt 80 car lengths ahead of me... lol...

I didn't realize how quick those cars were, I expected to have half a chance when I first started goin.. WRONG!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.