Honda Prelude Forum banner

Official: Seattle/Tacoma Monthly Prelude Meet

59K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  nwnate 
#1 · (Edited)
Official: Seattle/Tacoma Monthly Prelude Meets!!!

Banner by Albel (aka Beerad)

SEATAC Area monthly meets are up and running!!! Spread the word, make some friends and hang with some fellow Luders. As Nate would say, we're starting a "Ludist Colony."

We meet on the forth Friday of every month.

*********SPECIAL NOTE*********

Official SeaTac Monthly Meet Map is here!

Details:

Place: Red Robin in Renton/Parking Garage North East of Red Robin

719 N 10th Street
Renton, WA 98055
(425) 271-0433
Map it!

Date: FRIDAY Mar. 22, 2013
Time: Meet up at 8:00 pm in the parking garage.

Join the NW Preludes on Facebook for details!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Original Post:

OK so this thread will start out as a discussion thread. Once we make some decisions we can edit this post with the details.

Things we need to figure out:

Place:
Date:
Time:
Sexual Orientation:

So me Brad, Nate and Dan where talking and we think there is enough of us luders in the SeaTac are to have a nice monthly meet. We're all friends anyway so it'll be good times.

I think the best type of place to meet at is a drive in or a order and sit down place. That way we dont have to deal with servers and splitting checks and minimum tips cause we have more than 8 people.
After some quick browsing I found this place. It's centered nicely and is a drive in.

Basket Case Drive In
11901 Renton Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98178-3725(206) 772-6320
basketcasedrivein.com

Now, keep in mind that we might have to do a trial & error to find the right place so we can try different places every month until we find the right one.

Also I'll suggest something like meeting on the first Thursday of every month.

Here is our member map. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?oe=U....698672,-122.305298&spn=1.659934,5.388794&z=8
Anyway, lets get some input on the topic.

One more thing. There was talk about getting some business cards printed up to help recruit for the facebook page or pp.com. I know a place that does free card printing, just pay for shipping.

See less See more
#66 ·
excellent!!!!!!! (for being stickied) wel i got my car broken into again, so i wont have a radio the for the ride, but i'll still fucking be there, so no excuses cock suckers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.