Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Truely Take Pride N Joy With Some Of The Rare Goodiez I Have For My Car, But I Wanna See Some Of The Stuff You Guys Got For The Prelude! :D

Pictures Are Worth A Thousand WOrds! So Lets See Em' If You Got Em' :shock:

VTEC model EL cluster with less then 100k miles on it :shock:

JDM coin pocket

JDM dimmer switch, JDM foglight switches x3 (front fogs, rear fogs, DRL's), Acure CL sunroof switch, and a WORKING cup holder ZOMG :shock:

daytime running lights

JDM footwell lights and JDM door lights

forbidden short shifter, ARC shift knob, civic type r yellow stitched shift boot, personal grinta 350mm steering wheel, black suede with yellow stitching, all OEM vtec model leather interior with rear VTEC sub woofer, S2k front seats

double dc tie bars

azect eyelids

TSX retrofits with demon eye mod, e46 shrouds done in JDM black housing one piece headlights

JDM rear bumper (no sidemarkers) and EDM rear fog

N2 by neuspeed header

volk te37 16x7 pretty rare for 4x114.3 with center caps

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
Taken from my build thread, and for the sake of not repeating what other people have as well, I'll keep it separate:

OEM center dash speaker:

complete jdm climate control:

canadian heated seat switches (now on kyle's car):

not super rare, but kinda oem vtec and 94 4ws map light:

oh did I mention I was the only one in America that I know of possibly north America with an Erebuni poly urethane front lip:

oh yeah brand new red inlay OEM SE wheels with "prelude" in script not the "H":

sorta rare:

altezza tails for the clear reflector so that it's not that cheap ceiling light cover mod... this was plug and play and SOOO much cleaner:

can't tell the difference in pictures but its a world of a difference in person:
left is the crap ceiling light mod, right is the clean reflector swap

Lou's car: Super rare jdm hood with jdm heat/noise hood cover thinger mabobber

wow why can't i find the pic of my super rare jdm cupholder?! lol kyle has seen it... anyway,

oh snap! lol I found it... yeah all ya broken cupholder guys wish you had something for your redbulls:

yikes forgot to mention OEM door/fender color matched moldings:

don't have a picture of it right now... but I had an ACTUAL JDM half mast antenna... not just the button. LOL shit looked like an RC car when fully extended.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Working JDM Climate Control & Center Dash Speakers

Rear Center Sub (not really rare but previously mentioned)

TSX Retrofitted JDM 1 pc blackhoused

JDM Air Refiner

Bisimoto Header (I guess you could call this rare because of the few people who own it)

Some people may consider the 5 lug swap and original RS*R Exmag exhaust as rare

Front & Rear Spoon Sports Strut Bars

Best picture I have in my collection of the JDM Window Visors (Dark Blue Prelude of course)

I have a number of switches.
I have the USDM Fog switch that goes to the right of the hazard button on a 94-96, I hear that is pretty rare.
I have a JDM Bumper pole, JDM Half Mast, EDM Dimmer switches in the 4 slots underneath the center console lid. The fourth switch in that section is a Air Refiner switch, which controls the air refiner to low, med, or high. If you go back and look at the front picture of the air refiner you can see where it shows low/med/high on it. Please keep in mind my car has been sitting for over 2 years and is FILTHY! Should be back up this summer and will be getting a nice cleaning.

I bought the EDM Dimmer switch so I could free up a space of where the original dimmer is located (to the left of the steering wheel). I have that spot available for probably the most rare items I have, a rear JDM TCS switch (Traction Control System).

I have a unbroken working JDM cupholder with the redbull/Styrofoam cup bar in it, haha.

Oh and I have the JDM Half mast antenna. I never kept it hooked up though because it always wanted to go half mast while running my cd player so I just unplugged it, haha.

I also have JDM Power Folding Mirrors with the switch.
I have the Legend GS front brake swap, that could be called rare I suppose.
Oh and I have a JDM 3rd brake light that reads "Prelude" in the cursive that lights up when the brakes are hit. I'll grab a picture of that soon.
I will get pictures of these switches monday and post them in this thread, wanted to go ahead and post though.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

Rare..... no, easy to get, but was hard to drop the coin on! Worth it for me, should of done it 5 years ago when I got her.

Also:

JDM Folders
JDM CC
USDM Fog Lights with switch (94-96)
In-Dash Cell Phone
Forbidden Short Shifter
Forbidden Cooling Plate

·
Registered
655 Posts
Good stuff Jeremy... posting this thread from SCP... lol...

JDM DSP Center Speaker & JDM Gathers Head unit with DSP Signal Processor

93 Center Console with Armress & nawwzzz yo!!

AZECT Rear Valances & Value Sport Side skirts

JDM Automatic Wiper System

JDM Gathers TV Unit

JDM Air Refiner

Vision Mirrors

JDM Corner Sensors

Rare JDM Front lip... lol

JDM Bumper Pole

EXCITING YAMATO FRONT LIP

SUPER RARE EYE LID... back in the 90's

JDM Floor Courtesy Lights

Fujitsubo Catback Exhaust

JDM Intersection Lights

I also have the Azect Eyelids, and Fujitsubo Header... this is all i can think of for now... I may have more goodies...

EDIT:

Prelude License Plate Frame, JDM Half Master Antenna, Spoon Front & Rear Strut Bars, SPOON SPORTS VTEC CONTROLLER

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JDM door lights with red lens from a member here

and i also got a forbidden motorsports cooling plate :) they dont make these anymore so its pretty rare

·
Registered
347 Posts
n0rmal...you flat black now?

Picked this up last week, discontinued for 10+ yrs now!

it was for Kicker's P/A system at the old warehouse, score!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
JDM Cornering Lights

I believe they have been referred to as "major JDM wank crap"

I like em so I got them.

The beauty of this JDM stuff is that if you pay the right price, you can just sell it again for what you paid years later.

I think I'll do a vid of them when I get my hands on a web cam, can't figure out how to get vid from iPhone to pc/youtube.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
full oem hood bra with bag and instructions..

suck i cant use the bumper piece tho because of my accord front lip, it only works with the stock prelude front lip :|

1 - 20 of 248 Posts