Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Bearderator
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming into the fifth gen section, we constantly see new threads asking for pictures. I looked around, but I couldn't find any official picture request thread. I'm making this in an attempt to help keep the fifth gen section a little cleaner, and easier for people to find the pictures they're looking for.

• Request pictures in this thread, do not create a new thread to do so
  • When supplying a picture for a request, please quote the request in your post.
  • Pictures should be safe for work
  • No highschool drama (flaming, arguing, name calling)
  • Avoid use of the word HYRBID :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Despite the bad photo edit that's freaking hilarious!

·
Bearderator
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Fallacy, you are trying to hard. But whatever.

(I really think this thread is just going to end up another OT thread in disguise)

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
soon there will be a official thread for every subject

·
Bearderator
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fallacy, you are trying to hard. But whatever.

(I really think this thread is just going to end up another OT thread in disguise)
Yea no, this is actually a serious thread. Thus the being in a tech section and all. I do respect the sites boundaries lol.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Yea no, this is actually a serious thread. Thus the being in a tech section and all. I do respect the sites boundaries lol.
sooooooooo if i make a serious thread about how silly and OT this thread is, will it be okay to post it in this TECH section too? i mean as long as it's serious it's okay, right?

·
Bearderator
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sooooooooo if i make a serious thread about how silly and OT this thread is, will it be okay to post it in this TECH section too? i mean as long as it's serious it's okay, right?
-_- No.

Request a car pic or gtfo noob!

·
Registered
476 Posts
i tried searching but i couldn't find any..pics of your mom's/sister's/gf's tits please?

·
Registered
476 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts