Honda Prelude Forum banner

401 - 415 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
bump from the dead.
new to the lude scene.
Just picked up some MINT XXR 522, 16x7 +25mm offset, off craiglist $240
Not sure what tires to pair up with these wheels.
researching forums have lead me to the conclusion that 205/50/r16 will probably be the best bet. with no rubbing issues
I dont want to stretch tires or do anything for looks.
Right now i have K-sport coilovers but they are as high as they go right now, and i dont plan on bringing em down!
thanks here some pics of the wheels:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice wheels but maaan do I hate unilug

·
Registered
2 Posts
NEW XXR's

XXR seems to have finally created some great new rims that come close to what I've been waiting for: 16x8 without the zero offset that's more than common. These have LIP, but not as pronounced as any others I've seen. At a +20 and on 215/45's, I demand that these fit with a mild (2") drop. +40 would actually be perfect, but there just aren't many options for a 16. I suspect a fender roll might be necessary - hope not. Nothing like that around here.

Punchline: They're not much more than $100.00. Gimme gimme gimme!

PS - ATTN: Moderator

Before everyone begins asking for pics, I'd love to accommodate, but......

Your instruction for adding images seems to be misleading, According to your instruction, " On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'."

NOT THERE. There is NO such button. It does not exist on my page. Anywhere. Thanks so much for making it simple.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok heres my pics... only bought one wheel so far so i could test fit. ended up rolling my body last night and it fits real flush! XXR 522 17x9+25 rear 225/45r17 bridgestones

please post your input!!! "no haters" if you are then your in the wrong thread

I love it personally... Always liked concave wheels

401 - 415 of 415 Posts