Honda Prelude Forum banner

381 - 400 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I like the stance but the wheels,not so much.

·
4U3 PRELUDE
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
The thread is "Low Offset Wheel Pictures" not "Backspace and Stance", no?
Well since I am the creator of the thread (Unfortunately) I can choose to accept or deny what I want. Alex's lude is fine and I invite him to post more pictures.

If you have issues with that, then :wavey:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
That looks great! Not to get off-topic but I have one yes/no question: I also have a silver Lude and was thinking of getting the Accord lip for the rear. Is it absolutely necessary to remove the bumper to mount it? If you know the measurements of the mounted pieces can't you just measure, cut and mount while on the car?

sorry dont come on much anymore, best to take the bumper off 1 oem hole should line up on both corner pieces then cut to sit flush with wheel wells then for middle piece connect from driver side and cut where it meets passenger corner piece some oem bolt hole line up drill some extra for zipties and thats it ... it will never come off =]

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
sorry dont come on much anymore, best to take the bumper off 1 oem hole should line up on both corner pieces then cut to sit flush with wheel wells then for middle piece connect from driver side and cut where it meets passenger corner piece some oem bolt hole line up drill some extra for zipties and thats it ... it will never come off =]
do people really still use zipties for this type of stuff? I thought we had gotten a little better than that in 2013 :cries:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
btw , its super easy to remove the rear bumper. way easier than the front. while youre at it, you can do like I did and leave the clips off that go under the tailllights so next time you need to remove it, it will be even easier than the first time. I did my front and rear bumpers this way so that it will come off alot quicker as I always have to take the front cover off to get on ramps. but to answer your question, with the back end raised up high enough to work comfortably it is probably do able but I think the extra effort of taking the bumper cover off will make it a bit easier for you to get all 3 pieces lined up perfectly. thats one complaint from some guys that when done sloppily the accord lip has the potential to look very bad when its installed because of all the cutting. i have mine on a spare bumper that I have , I did it off the car of course and it still could have turned out a little better IMO. I still gotta get my exhaust re done first so the lip will fit without any more hacking.

this should have been asked in THIS thread but I answered it anyway, sorry.

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372458

·
Registered
795 Posts
I would like to see a 4th gen running low offset ccw's or volk ce28ns. I've never seen a lude with volk ce28n probably because they are expensive as hell.
10 spoke ce28s only come in five lug. Generally, most 4th gens are 4 lug.

381 - 400 of 415 Posts