Honda Prelude Forum banner

3881 - 3891 of 3891 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Those look like MB battles. If true, then the 18s only come in 8.5 and 9.5 width with an offset of no lower than +30mm. I have enkei nto3+m in 18x8.5+30 and they fit pretty well at almost any ride height, moderate fender roll, and 30 series tires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
17x9 +30; 215/40R17

Changing setup soon for something i'll be able to go to the track twice during the summer. Actual setup is nice but i'm destroying everything under the car.

Hey Matt, What suspension are you using and how far did you lower it? Love the look, but I too do not want to destroy the under body. I'm going to be getting a rim/tire/suspension set-up done soon and am just trying to factor in where my numbers should be at to be flush my as low as your car so I don't run into issues. Maybe an inch higher than you? Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those look like MB battles. If true, then the 18s only come in 8.5 and 9.5 width with an offset of no lower than +30mm. I have enkei nto3+m in 18x8.5+30 and they fit pretty well at almost any ride height, moderate fender roll, and 30 series tires.
Can you post pics of your setup? I have 18x8.5 ce28 and have been trying to find someone who runs that offset and width on a 5th gen.. would appreciate any help on this.

·
Registered
26 Posts
New Works so far . . .

Mounted tires, 215/35/18, to my new Work CR 2P's. Stuck one on the front to make sure they fit decent. Gotta get an alignment next week before I put all 4 on and lower it the rest of the way down. So far, I'm happy with the look!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
What do you guys think of these? The price is right, but I'm not sure how I feel about going with 18s. I think I prefer the look of 17s, but this is a hard price to pass up on. Anyone know what the actual model is on these so I can look up the offset? Will I have much trouble with fitment?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess they're discontinued and a crack on the front face of a wheel is not repairable. : /

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is it springtime yet?

We broke 55 degrees here in Montana today, must mean it's just about time to get this thing rolling again, and maybe start prepping for car show season . . .

3881 - 3891 of 3891 Posts