i took this picture.
1 iPhone
1 Matte Black Lude
1 Sick Artist
1 Abandoned Building

·
Registered
252 Posts
Put on 5% tint all the way around. Got tired of my friend lagging so i just did it myself, it turned out perfect! I was shocked considering i've never put tint on before. The only pain in the arse was the stupid air bubbles that kept coming back in the same spot.

·
Fuuuuuuuu
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been meaning to get at least 3 to 4 more coats of wax on her before I put her away for the winter. Then she's going under the knife:p

·
Bearderator
8,519 Posts
I've been meaning to get at least 3 to 4 more coats of wax on her before I put her away for the winter. Then she's going under the knife:p
Yea lol. I picked up a 10" buffer and I'm going to wax like crazy before winter comes. Then I'm going to search for a heated garage and wax like crazy when winter comes.

·
Fuuuuuuuu
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea lol. I picked up a 10" buffer and I'm going to wax like crazy before winter comes. Then I'm going to search for a heated garage and wax like crazy when winter comes.
I was thinking of going the heated garage route myself:p

Trick is to find one. Do they have that up in Mass?

·
_
2,494 Posts
spent all day smoking cannabis and cleaning out my car... put my floormats in the washing machine, soap/water washed down all the vinyl/roof/3rd brake light/everywhere, then took some turtle wax UV protectant and spit shined the inside. then, i took a fat xylene marker, and darkened part of my center console... i think i'm going to darken the whole thing soon. oh, and i deleted my passenger seat! 20lb weight reduction, maybe. (i have heated seats).

here's the result:

this is a pic without the flash. my head unit scrolls the word "Prelude" 8D

Pure Heat!

·
_
2,494 Posts
my head unit has a RED/WHITE input... i just "adapted" that connection to the headphone input connector. i thought that shit was old news?

1 - 20 of 11566 Posts