Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK gents, please feel free to throw as many negatively reinforced comments down range when I finally explain this ghost-wire FUBAR bullshlaka failure fest ive been hosting for 3 months now...(feels like 10). So, (Aheeeem)... Allow me to begin. Bought my 89, ran like a scalded ape. A scalded ape with a deep jungle after-market alarm (carbine 4800 plus by magnatek) system, that had faulty door locks clickers with missing buttons etc... So I did what any 29 stumps grunt would do: watch the applicable YouTube videos, freely acquire the wiring diagram per Google pics search, (which was MIA from the ranks of freedom loving online manuals) as well as to make appear from nothingness all of the required tools and accessories that would ensure my wiring was once again factory freaking fresh by quickly removing this bothersome and outdated piece of insecure security. Attention to detail is not a weakness of mine, rather the opposite I would say if it didn't make me sound like quite the douchebag.... Indeed. Douche-baggery aside I feel very confident that I didn't miss any reconnections, and I went as far as to sodder them all instead of just connecting. This day I have just recounted to you all was the last day confidence's mail was delivered to my bodies' zip code. As the Spanish house keeper on family guy would dryly state " No, No, Me sorry... Messer confidente no here." Since this alarm has come out I haven't seen nor heard the car I bought. This sputtering, blinking disappointment has taken its place. As if I married some hot ass milf, her soft-assed little whinny brat bastard son comes to my apt and kicks his muddy size 13's up on my brand new liberal-skinned couch... (Multi-colored, minority scented in case you were wondering how many and why I skin alive idiots formally known as a liberal Democrats... For my furniture silly)!!! Anywhoozitz..... I've thrown money, parts, pride and I will admit a smidgeon of concentrated rage at it with no effect. Plugs, wires, cap, button, fuses, new grounds fuel, filter main relay fuel pump fuel pump sock feild day inspection cleaned under hood connectors of the grease/ gunk/ booger stuff they apparently have a bottomless well full of burried deep under Tokyo somewheres. New battery. Only dodging major overhaul sections, everything the manual said do... And more importantly don't.... I did. Or didn't. My ECU has in my hands, only thrown one code, O2 sensor 1. Boom. Replaced. Nothing. Trouble shooting and back tracing individual components is not rocket surgery to me. 4 of my fellow desert warriors whom are highly trained in the arts of war-fighting, women flavoring and whiskey tracking have all droped their heads while firmly grasping my shoulder only able to muster a defeated shaking of there heads. Silent to the weak that is, to me it screams, your jewish blood cancels out your Irish blood's luck soooooo yeah, best o luck to ya laddie... So here I sit. Like a rock, and not the Chevrolet pick up variety either, although if this issue persists any further past this post and it's vast potential audience, like a rock my next vehicle shall be. And guys I hate anything French, even harmless American words so c'mon.... Everybody grab an cammo can and help a cracker out.

·
Administrator
6,799 Posts
So, the car came with an aftermarket alarm.

It ran when you purchased it, but not so much since you removed said alarm.

You soldered all the wires back together.

Outside of trying to make humor of the whole scenario, you went overboard and just made a giant cluster fuck of a post that few will even attempt to decipher.

You're missing a wire, simply put.

Welcome to the forums!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts