Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Official 2012 East Coast HONDA Meet (June 30th)

5TH Annual East Coast Honda Meet 2012

It's that time of the year again to take off work, finish up on the project, setup a caravan, have a crazy hotel party
, and see some dope cars from all over. This is the biggest Honda/Acura Meet on the East Coast. This year will be a 1 day event being held in Richmond, VA at the Richmond International Raceway. That's right, it's the same location that NASCAR races are held at and has some of the best pavement you can imagine. It's across the street from G-Force Karts, where ECHM has been held previously, look for the big speedway!

The East Coast Honda Meet started in 2008 with the idea in mind to make an event for all of the Honda/Acura enthusiast on the east coast.
This year will be the fifth year of the event, bringing out thousands of cars from all over the U.S. The event is mostly about meeting other
car enthusiasts, hanging out, and having a good time. The 2012 event will be covered by national print magazines as well.

I'm in charge of representing Preludes for this meet so lets get the ball rolling on those papers for days off. What better way than to start before 2012 is even here! I want to see your car there. If any questions, send me a PM.

Details:
Venue - Richmond International Raceway (http://www.rir.com/?homepage=true)
Cost - $5 per car
Date - June 30th, 2012 (Saturday)
Time: - 12pm
Location - Richmond International Raceway
600 E. Laburnum Avenue
Richmond, VA 23222

VIP Entry is closed!
All VIP Submits that were approved, BRING YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT THE DAY OF THE SHOW! This will help us tremendously when you get there.

Follow Us On:
Facebook: (http://www.facebook.com/eastcoasthondameet)
Twitter: (http://twitter.com/eastcoasthonda)

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We need VIP entry's! You want your lude to be seen by the press and parked for show, submit your ride peeps, I want to see them there.

HONDA / ACURA VIP
-Must be HONDA / ACURA
-Send at least 4 photos of your car (FRONT, SIDES, BACK, ENGINE BAY)
-Email images to [email protected]
-If your car is approved we will send you a payment link for your VIP spot
-VIP will recieve a free ECHM shirt of choice
-Goodie bag (from our sponsors)
-ECHM stickers
-Placed into the raffle for free products
-Media coverage (Magazines, websites, etc.)
-Cost: $40

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im already getting pumped for this.
We still have some things to rough out but the location is just plain out dope this year. Kings Dominion on Sunday anyone?

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We're putting on a t-shirt contest for a kickass shirt design and we want to see it. We will accept shirt designs until Friday 12am. The design should be ECHM specific. We will pick 5 of our favorites and then post up the 5 designs for a week. The shirt with the most likes after a week will have an exclusive print of that design. We will send the winner of the contest a few shirts and then we will offer the rest for purchase. It will be a very limited run. I know you guys have ideas so have some fun and join in. If you make multiple designs, please fit all in one email. Email us your designs at [email protected]

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, need some VIP entries. So far we have a few!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
WHOO HOO i can't wait!!! I'll be there too.....................

in spirit :pokerface:

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HUGE UPDATE! Change of plans!

The event has been moved to June 30th and will be held at the Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, VA. Please check the updated listing above and mark your calendars. We apologize for the change but it was necessary. VIP entries are still going till March 31st so get them in. Let me know if you guys have any questions regarding this.

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So any update on anyone attending? Ludes!

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shirt, stickers and flyers are in!

Click here if you want one. All shirt orders will get a free sticker till April 30th so get one why they last.

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I would LOVE to go to this but my lude definitely is not currently road worthy enough for the trip.

However, I was about to order a shirt (yea im not going but i want a shirt lol) and I noticed the one I want (which is pictured above^^) is only available in small and medium....you raciest against the XXL guys?! :p

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would LOVE to go to this but my lude definitely is not currently road worthy enough for the trip.

However, I was about to order a shirt (yea im not going but i want a shirt lol) and I noticed the one I want (which is pictured above^^) is only available in small and medium....you raciest against the XXL guys?! :p
:suspicious: Racist?? Nah, but I seriously don't know why it's not offered in that size. Sucks the lude isn't in good shape to be there but I'm sure you can ride with someone?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Haha they didnt even offer a XL :(

I dont know about carpooling there.

I havent exactly met anyone in person from here and I have no clue how anyone would feel about having an extra 250lbs in their lude with these gas prices these days ;)

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha they didnt even offer a XL :(

I dont know about carpooling there.

I havent exactly met anyone in person from here and I have no clue how anyone would feel about having an extra 250lbs in their lude with these gas prices these days ;)
I'm sure you can find a way dude!

·
SN God
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ETA......1 Month Peeps!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts