Honda Prelude Forum banner

Offical "I spotted a lude in the NW"

38K views 565 replies 61 participants last post by  bloodSHed 
#1 ·
Doesn't seem appropriate to check the general area of the forum for this kinda topic. If new members joined i'm sure they'd check the "regional" thread first for topics like this Anywhoo..

Saw a White 5th Gen today in PO by safeway, flashed my highbeams when i passed him in the opposite lane. (was during the day).

#30 ·
Dont most people consider our cars the "Gaylude"? I know I did . Until I actually drove one. Then bought one.... People are afraid of something they dont know about.

#38 ·
Yup outa the shop and im loving it. My LSD doesnt make noise like yours.
a meet and cruise sounds great and I can get some cards from you.

#51 ·
Yes I know.. I was at his place a few weeks ago helping him with his fuel system...

#57 ·
Well I am going boost one day so which ever is best for that is what I am going with. LOL_rice has the skunk2 and he is pushing like 460whp so it looked pretty good to me. I will not be autocrossing it when it is boosted, only with the NA setup I will be getting this coming year.

That part list is sk2 mani, sk2 tb, Bisi header, custom 3" exhaust with a high flow cat, various other upgrades, and an AEM EMS with tune.

#58 ·
If you're going with skunk2, convert to obdI first. Your motor will hate the manifold, you'll have problems with egr and iacv codes + idle problems. Euro is good for boost too, and fits in the engine bay better.

#65 ·
Update for anyone living in the Lakewood area, might see me around considering I just moved there from across the bridge, say w'sup.

#67 ·
South i guess? Not really sure, but the place i'm livin at is miller creek apartments.. Not really familiar with the area yet but i'm bound to go explore sooner or later haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.