Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 40 of 566 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
saw black 4th gennie today, looked stock for the most part but the driver was a young buck, gave me the mean mug as i drove by.. double you tee eff?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just bought it the other night. Interior is spotless. I got it for a steal. Its got a burnt valve on #3 so I just need to replace the head.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
^ used to be from 808?

Anyway saw a few ludes today on my trip to Federal Way. Saw a 5th gen silver lude @ the stop light on Pacific ave.

On the way home I saw a RED 5th gen at that same light (pacific ave).. On the highway i was tailing another 5th gen, green with altezzas (gave him a wave as i passed him)

Aaaand saw another 5th gen in PO, silver.

I needa start packing a camera in my car haha. BTW who was that white 5th gen @ the fed meet today?

(Btw welcome to the site sohcinwa, hope to see ya at the local meets)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Dont most people consider our cars the "Gaylude"? I know I did . Until I actually drove one. Then bought one.... People are afraid of something they dont know about.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I saw a red turbo'd del slow in po, the only reason i mention is because he was scopin the lude hard, me thinks jealousy

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hopefully I still live in or close to WA by the time my apprenticeship is done and over with. :frown:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I see 3rd and 4th gens all the time here in portland. but very few 5th gens! I love being unique. Even working at a car dealership i dont see many preludes. Saw a Black 3rd Gen off of I5 a few days ago. Too bad it was just a fart canner.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Dont most people consider our cars the "Gaylude"? I know I did . Until I actually drove one. Then bought one.... People are afraid of something they dont know about.
No not here, thats a California thing.

·
Registered
596 Posts
So its out of the shop? How you like?

We should meet up and cruise!
Yup outa the shop and im loving it. My LSD doesnt make noise like yours.
a meet and cruise sounds great and I can get some cards from you.

·
Prelude Pedo
3,596 Posts
Yup outa the shop and im loving it. My LSD doesnt make noise like yours.
a meet and cruise sounds great and I can get some cards from you.
is it a 1 or 1.5?

21 - 40 of 566 Posts