Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 566 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't seem appropriate to check the general area of the forum for this kinda topic. If new members joined i'm sure they'd check the "regional" thread first for topics like this Anywhoo..

Saw a White 5th Gen today in PO by safeway, flashed my highbeams when i passed him in the opposite lane. (was during the day).

·
Prelude Pedo
3,596 Posts
I see Preludes all the time. Not to many that are modified or are driven by people that are likely on a forum (mostly old ladies.) But I did wave and make eye contact with some guy in a 5th gen w/ wheels + drop and some tint. Heseemed intrested in my Prelude.

·
Registered
596 Posts
i saw a red 5th gen in PO a couple times recently with a brunette hottie driving haha

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha I think i'm goin to start leaving a pad of paper with a pencil in my car so if i see parked ludes i can leave a msg about pp.com on they're windshield

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
took a nap at 7.. endded up just taking a peaceful sleep haha kinda screwed so i'll probably be drinking coffee by 6pm.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If that were the case it would be one hellava sleeper lude.. should throw on some Vdub emblems and some D's on that bitch

1 - 20 of 566 Posts