Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm looking to get a new exhaust sometime soon and I have a few questions that someone out there should know the answers to. I plan on getting an OBX Twin Loop because it is the mugen replica and I like the sound of it. I currently have a bosal exhaust (OEM replacement) on the car and I was wondering if I could just buy the OBX Muffler and have a muffler shop weld it on or if I should buy new piping to better fit it. Will the new piping make a difference? If I should do new piping with the muffler, what would you guys recommend? If it won't make much of a difference, I plan to save money and just have the OBX welded on. Are there any issues you guys have heard about this exhaust? I was looking at the Greddy EVO 2 also. If you know information about either your input is very appreciated. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

(not enough posts to sell*)

·
Administrator
6,798 Posts
The Greddy Evo2 was discontinued last I checked.

I would recommend new piping - as the OBX will have a specific sized inlet and metal to match. (more than likely stainless steel, but check with the seller) You wouldn't want to throw a part made of a higher grade metal onto a factory spec system with a lower grade metal

Sorry, but you do not have enough posts to sell here.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Content deleted, because, some little snowflake out there can't handle some garage talk. That, and wing9903 says they are too long to read.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts