Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this exhaust because it was cheap (only 200 shipped!) and i was expecting the worst.

However, it came out great, even the fitment is awesome, a nice cross between a look of an evo2, and an n1. Tucks in the bumper like it would be factory. And to top it off it sounds amazing, nice and deep with no ricey rasp. i like this better than my megan racing exhaust, which was 400 shipped. And its stainless steel with a lifetime warranty. i would recommend this exhaust to anyone wanting bang for your buck, you cant go

imo, this is THE SEXIEST looking exhaust for our 5th gens

^^ my tires are filthy, someone jacked my honda badges, and the back of the car is sitting higher from where it had just been jacked up. dont pay attention to any of that haha

GETTIN ON IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgLGobzgxg

·
Registered
213 Posts
it actually does look a bit like the evo2, i cant wait for vids either xD if it does sound good, i might get one for a new prelude after i sell my crappy automatic lude

·
I lub Denny one tiem
2,272 Posts
i dont know why everyone says bad things about obx, i love mine on my 4th gen

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im pretty sure alot of luders will change their minds. This exhaust is great. Definately great on a buget, it isnt loud or raspy, it just adds a nice tone with a few extra decibles.

I have an obx high flow cat and cat back and i love them both. plus a lifetime warranty.

Good news: i took plenty of videos

Bad news: they are in high quality so i have to downsize them. I will get them up tomorrow

·
I lub Denny one tiem
2,272 Posts
i laugh every time people tell me "hey your worldsport2 sounds nice" and i tell them its an obx

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have had this exhaust on my Civic for 9 years now and it has held up great. A lot deeper than most exhausts.

So I just installed one on my Prelude yesterday as well. The fitment was great, all the tig welds look pretty damn good and it is even deeper tone on the Lude than it is on my Civic. :emthup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts