Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea so im damn tired of bogging out before 4,000 rpm. So im getting a new 02 sensor as advised. Figuring out which one... now thats where the "fun" comes in.

Does anyone know which one of these would be the best? I dont want to buy one over a hundred bucks. Any opinions on the denso one at the top of the page?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
i got one for $70 shipped - denso w/oem connections

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lilredlude said:
i got one for $70 shipped - denso w/oem connections
And this would be from..... where?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
i dunno where it came from. i bought it off someone here cuz i needed it, but never got around to putting it in, and the new engine had one in it, so i still will never use it. its brand new. i'll sell it for 70 shipped

denso part # 324-4621

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lilredlude said:
i dunno where it came from. i bought it off someone here cuz i needed it, but never got around to putting it in, and the new engine had one in it, so i still will never use it. its brand new. i'll sell it for 70 shipped

denso part # 324-4621
Im so interested. how do i send you a private message? my aim screen name is the same as my handle on here. SamEyeHAm. Ill be happy to take it off your hands. :)

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
i ordered from sparkplugs.com, never came, never refunded me, never answered the phoen. i hate them. seems i'm the only one with that shitty expierence, but i hate them

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lilredlude said:
i ordered from sparkplugs.com, never came, never refunded me, never answered the phoen. i hate them. seems i'm the only one with that shitty expierence, but i hate them
U just want me to buy yours for 70 bucks! HAHA I SEE THROUGH YOUR TRICKS MICHELLE! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
no, i'll lower my price to what everyone else is saying. i personally wouldn't go thru sparkplugs.com, cuz they never gave me my o2, or my money back. there is a ton of ppl u can ask on how much i hate that place, i've made it known ;)

·
HipHopHeadd
1,339 Posts
lilredlude said:
no, i'll lower my price to what everyone else is saying. i personally wouldn't go thru sparkplugs.com, cuz they never gave me my o2, or my money back. there is a ton of ppl u can ask on how much i hate that place, i've made it known ;)
'
Damn I have never heard anyone dissapointed with that site. It is definitly the cheapest for oxy sensors.

* By the way the OEM manufacturer for 5th gen oxy sensors is NTK (NTK is NGK's oxy sensor branch) and or DENSO.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
lilredlude said:
I went to www.densoproducts.com and their website is very similar to www.sparkplugs.com, same sensors and prices. I don't know if I should trust them. I'm tempted to pay more and order from a more reputable company. Any suggestions? :)

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
buy my denso. i have lots of + feedbacks ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts