Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Drive up to the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada to show how strong the Prelude community really is! I know its a long shot and a 98% chance of not happening but thought I'd throw it out there anyways. :p

The Prelude scene is kind of dead over here :(
Why dont you come down here? i already drive like 4 hours for the monthly meets dude!

·
Registered
156 Posts
haha JP is right. besides bro it would be pretty sick to have a dude from canada come on down and kick it with us. Nate do we have a set date yet? cuz if there is i can put in my time off request for it and ensure myself of coming lol

also i have never heard of the prelude scene in canada lol no offense

·
Registered
156 Posts
that's all based on my job due to the fact that i can never have weekends off especially now that i have a new boss but now that there is a new stable boss i should be able to make it to monthly meets more often

·
Premium Member
9,106 Posts
I was at the Mayfield meet in 2010. That was a great location. I had to drive for over 5 hours to get there but it was a great drive. I don't see any proposed dates yet though.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Drive up to the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada to show how strong the Prelude community really is! I know its a long shot and a 98% chance of not happening but thought I'd throw it out there anyways. :p

The Prelude scene is kind of dead over here :(
I second this motion.

what was the facebook link for the summer meet?

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
There is no event yet for the summer meet, which is still being organized.
Mayfield lake is out this year due to campground being already full. We do have a few other spots to choose from, but im awaiting input from brad, dan and kyle. Heres a link to the campground ive found that has august 4th or 11th free.

RESERVATION MAP: | MAP

·
Premium Member
16,518 Posts
There is no event yet for the summer meet, which is still being organized.
Mayfield lake is out this year due to campground being already full. We do have a few other spots to choose from, but im awaiting input from brad, dan and kyle. Heres a link to the campground ive found that has august 4th or 11th free.

RESERVATION MAP: | MAP
I figured it might get full since we started kinda late, for the summer meet it needs to start at the beginning of the year to reserve spots.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts