Honda Prelude Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
4th gen rear bumper with fog light setup $120trunk lid with no spoiler *mint $110torque damper $40honda typus ski racks *mint with keys $150driver side door shell "some door dings, nothing serious" $50text preferred 503-991-4014

·
Premium Member
16,518 Posts
H23 Bare Block with misc parts

Doing some spring cleaning in the garage and need to reduce in order to complete a long term project, so I selling off my miscellaneous engine parts and blocks to make room.

I have a bare block without the crank up for sale. Negotiable so does not hurt to make an offer, the worst I can say is no.

No scars on the FRM cylinders walls.

Can either use to rebuild an OEM H22/23 or you can take it to be sleeved. Block is bare and ready to take to machine shop for whatever your project needs.
For you guys or gals looking to get a spare block to build this would be a perfect candidate.
*Note: sorry no crank for this one, and no parting out, I need this gone as one unit trying to clear some space and help someone else out.

The pistons and everything has been removed Will come with miscellaneous parts in the same bucket.

Price: $240 obo

This block is also advertised on craigslist as well.

·
Registered
694 Posts
hi everyone,

I havent been on the boards for a while now because i sold the prelude long ago but i have some left overs. I have a set of four saw blade alloys from a 91 SI model, non 4ws or alb that im looking to off load. They are not perfect, they have curbs and i think one is missing a centercap. however, if you wanted a set to refinish or something or wanted a set for snow tires or something this would work just fine.

There are tires on the wheels but they are significantly old and have odd wear from some misalignment issues that i had for a while.

Price is $100 USD. Locals only, no shipping as this would cost a fortune.

Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
WTB for a 1991 prelude Si

check my signature for stuff i'm looking for

i have some extra taillights but they have chips or cracks. super cheap if anyone is looking. also have the taillights harness.

call text or pm

360-209-4226

41 - 55 of 55 Posts