Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For this thread we should all come together and help each other out. This is why I started the thread so that it is easier for local luders to find local parts and off one parts. The way this works Post up parts your looking for WTB/WTT(all ludes) and hopefully someone here in the NW has that part. If you have a PO(Part out) pleas pleas no bumps and pm the person that is parting out. Let the posting begin!!!!!:shakehands:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ill start it off

WTB
90-91 Prelude hubs
H/f Motor mount 3rd gen
ARP head studs
traction bar
turbo cams and gears
p13 ecu or p28 (pending)
Rear Engine bracket from the 4th or 5th gen Prelude (pending)

·
Registered
63 Posts
i got some parts laying around i want gone. will do good deals since itll be local pick.

-H23aVTEC "blue top" intake manifold (larger runners!)
-brand new megan header and downpipe
-h22a4 pistons and rods
-f23a1 crank
-obd2 h22 wire harness
-apexi safc2
-balance shafts n gears (incase anyone wants to go back to stock)
-h22a1 intake manifold
-a few different 5th gen motor mounts (will have to take a look to see exactly which ones i have)

i know i got alot more so ill be updating later after i took a look in the garage.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have these things For Sale:

Set of 17" Rota Subzero Wheels (4x114.3) and Kumho Ecsta Supra 215/40/17 Tires
(these are are a replica of the Racing Hart CP035 wheels) - One tire is bad, the other three are good and have a lot of tread left.

ClutchMasters FX300 (Stage 3) Clutch Disc and Pressure Plate - H/F Series (Prelude/Accord)
Has low miles on it, very low wear. Used for about a year and a half. Pulled from car in perfect working order.

Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Disc and Pressure Plate - H/F Series (Prelude/Accord)
Used for about 2 years, but car was driven very little. Low wear, low miles. Pulled from car in perfect working order.

Factory Honda H22A1 Flywheel - Works for all H/F Series Accord/Prelude
Probably has 80k miles on it. Removed from car in perfect working order.

Factory Honda H22A1 Differential (Non-LSD)
Used. Removed from car in perfect working order

Factory Honda 93-96 Prelude VTEC Springs
Removed from car at 75k. Great condition

Factory Honda 93-96 Prelude VTEC Shock Absorbers
Removed from car at 75k. Only used with factory springs. None are blown or leaking

Custom Triple Pillar Pod for 92-96 Prelude - Brand New

Vibrant Performance 3-bolt stainless steel 2.5 inch I.D. flanges - Brand New (4 available)

Factory Honda 92-96 Prelude Intake Arm (2 available)

Factory Honda 92-96 Prelude VTEC H22A1 Header

Factory Honda 92-96 Prelude VTEC Cat-back Exhaust System
Still works well, good condition

Factory Honda 92-96 Prelude Radio and CD Player

Factory Honda 92-96 Prelude Steering Wheel Air Bag

Factory Honda H22 Auto-Tensioner for Timing Belt
Used, maybe 30k miles on it. Still working when removed. No leaks or tears.

Factory Honda/Acura B-Series VTEC Solenoid

Factory Honda 92-96 Prelude VTEC Air Intake Resonator and Lower Air Box

Send me a PM to make an offer on any of this stuff :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Only thing I can think of that I need at the moment is a full set of 88-89 tail lights. Anyone have a set laying around?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quick intro, I'm a '93 Accord SE H22A owner and engineer. I build custom parts for my car and it just so happens that sometimes the parts are cross compatible. Signed up on the main site then noticed you need a certain amount of posts before you can sell stuff. So then I Google'd NW Prelude which brought me here and I realized it was basically the same site. But if it's OK with you guys I would like to advertise some parts to get it out to the Prelude community. Here it is:

These are pictures installed on my Accord. I copied my add over from CB7Tuner. These will fit BB6 Preludes. As long as you have the triangle shaped brackets that are"flatish", they will fit. Thankyou :)

45 shipped. Paypal in [email protected]. I can ship on Saturdays only because of my location and schedule, I apologize for that.

I will recommend an eBay seller and link his stuff for hardware. A 20 piece set covered the three fender bolts on each side, and eight bolts on the front fender, and the two license plate bolts front and rear.
They are top quality and come in many colors.
http://stores.ebay.com/autodinamics/_i.html?_nkw=fender+bumper+headlight+washer&submit=Search&_sid=283770487 If the link doesn't work it is autodinamics's store and search "fender bumper headlight washer"

I don't know if you can torque on them enough to break them when installing, but I can't afford to see what it takes so just use common sense when installing them please. Here is a video on replacing the bushing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugDzW3oPZCc&feature=youtu.be

10 SETS LEFT

Video of brackets:

Even though they are larger, they are lighter, so the engineering isn't reversed :)

This set can be purchased for $15 dollars shipped. They can be flipped over which looks fine except it isn't glossy, or the face car be repaired with resin.

·
Registered
986 Posts
5th gen - $160 cf lip

Selling my TJ Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip $160 FIRM. Does not come with hardware (I made my own + bonding tape)

Does have wear which should be expected, here are the pics. Alot of the damage you see is from scrapping and its on the bottom of the lip which isn't too noticeable when installed.

Aaaaaand here are pics of the lip installed on my car...

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've got a set of pretty damn good shape SH wheels wrapped in pretty decent tires. PM for pics and an offer. Not sure if I want to sell or keep for a backup set of rubber but for a decent offer they'll be out the door for different parts! lol

I'm interested in new fogs or someone who can help me get/retrofit fogs with 3k HIDs as I dont know what i'm doing =P

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wtb 92-96 springs and wheels and tires. I am not sure what kin of wheels I want, pm me what you have and give the old yay or nay. I have a 92 prelude with the f22. If that matters for the springs at all.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts