Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly what the title says...I started out with a 5th Gen being mistreated and neglected. And seeing as how I'm broke as hell, this is what I have done so far after owning it for about 1 yr!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I know it's not much compared to you guys out there that have mods that'll make people say "OMFG" or turn heads, but I'm happy with the progress I have saved up for and done so far!!!

Criticism and reps are appreciated!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the hood for free bc my friend bought a new one and got bored of this one and jus gave it to me after seeing my aftermarket fake hood from the prev owner!!!-hahaha

I'm chinese...so anything FREE is like GOLD to me!!!-HAHAHAHA
Can't complain when you dont have to empty out your wallet!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Very nice, clean and stylish!

Is that a Tc3 on the hood. I have a team losi XXX-S.
I love RC cars. haha.

·
Registered
892 Posts
nice work bringin it back to life!

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
hey man tat looks great!!!
hey i would take tat hood also if it was FREE

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
looks good to me

·
Registered
874 Posts
Don't be modest. Your car looks 123123123123324809t42098 times better than before good work

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
haha I love the yellow calipers from before! I mean seriously who goes and paints the calipers yellow? especially on a silver car...But the car looks really good, came a long way

·
Registered
730 Posts
You have definately done alot of good things to that car-keep it up!!!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Wow, nice save. I'm in the process of doing that with my car. It gets really expensive so i can definitely see why you took that hood. I don't think the hood looks bad at all anyway.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanx you guys and yea again...I much rather get another OEM hood or CF OEM style hood,but I was offered that hood and I had to choose either the nasty aftermarket cheap hood or that CF hood. And you can see which one I chose!!!-hahaha

1 - 20 of 78 Posts