Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know much about cars I just barely bought my first car. I like this lude's front bumper. I was wondering how I could make mine look like this. Like where I could buy the black part under the bumper online. I'd really appreciate the help guys..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
That part is part of that particular bumper which is the 90-91 chassis.

So if you have the 88-89 chassis you will need to replace the entire front end to get that look.

But seeing as this chassis is not supported anymore, you are going to have to go and purchase a junkyard lude.
But our chassis are so rare now that is litterly getting impossible.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
The black part is called a bumper lip.

·
Registered
6 Posts
also a noob on here, cant view the picks, is this the bumper with the lower fog lights?
iv got a 90' lude and I'm trying to source one of those with headlights from the states.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/10/Honda_Prelude_3._Generation.jpg

is this just a bolt on for my chassis? and anyone know of any one willing to ship these sort of parts?

iv contacted loads of breaker yards so may be in with a chance of getting one

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
What is needed for the front end is the brackets, bolts, turn signals with pig tails, bumper support bar or aftermarket one that I sell now.
Bumper cover.

Do some minor wiring and bolt everything up, bam all done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Right managed to source one off to get it to night. putting the 88-89 bumper onto the 90 lude.
I'm getting the support bar lights and bumper. is there anything else I need for the conversion?

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Right managed to source one off to get it to night. putting the 88-89 bumper onto the 90 lude.
I'm getting the support bar lights and bumper. is there anything else I need for the conversion?
You need the brackets and bolts as well, basically the entire front end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts