Honda Prelude Forum banner

noob from 3geez

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  IDTrav 
#1 ·
Hi...new here!

Well I don't have a Prelude, but my 3rd gen Accord shares the same power plant as the 2nd gen lude si. So why not, maybe you guys know something I don't. lol

#5 · (Edited)
danny_d19 said:
Clean accord, what are the mods?

Oh and welcome to the site :D
Uh, lets see.....tipical motor, intake,header,exhaust,cam, 4th gen Accord map sensor.
Koni special reds up front, Tokico Blues in the rear. ST drop springs, pinchforks modded for an extra 1/2 inch in the front. Poly sway bar bushings. Strut bars front and rear, lower rear brace. ect.
Carbon fiber hood, quick release Momo wheel, 2200 watt stereo, air horns, lol. So many I forget alot of them, oh custom all Steel z3 fenders too. Made by myself.

#12 · (Edited)
But you accord guys can tell me something I, as a prelude guy, don't know:

What's it like having back seats? I threw a 5'2" japanese girl back there once, but she didn't speak much english and couldn't tell me much about the experience.

(and before anyone asks, no I wasn't back there with her. Duh. Then I'd know what back seats were like, right?)

#13 ·
Back seats? You know they are just for show, Honda put them in so they could pretend it's not a sports car. :)

#14 ·
SquishyPanda said:
But you accord guys can tell me something I, as a prelude guy, don't know:

What's it like having back seats? I threw a 5'2" japanese girl back there once, but she didn't speak much english and couldn't tell me much about the experience.

(and before anyone asks, no I wasn't back there with her. Duh. Then I'd know what back seats were like, right?)
My kids don't complain, and I've sat bach there with no complaints either. So it's nice to have one.:turn:

#15 ·
slammedaccord said:
My kids don't complain, and I've sat bach there with no complaints either. So it's nice to have one.:turn:
*jealous*

At least my car doensn't have the sex-blocker console like some 4g's :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.