Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I took a look at the new 370Z today and I can almost safely say I will buy one later this year.

S2000 can wait. I'm totally hooked.

Has anyone driven, or purchased, one yet?

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
minus the fact the z has like 335 hp... haha

Great looking car except for the tail lights and headlights..... But from the side view it looks like a old z

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ONLY part I wasn't 100% sure on were the taillights. The headlights are pure, blissfull buht sehkz.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
nissan ftw. i haven't tried the 370z but a friend of mine has a 350z and it's a pretty damn good car. the 370 is smaller, lighter and faster.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks like a real drivers car. Although i dont like that fact that it rev matches by itself on a manual trans, but still looks like it will be great

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Kind of random here. But...

I have always been in love with the Mark IV Supra dash and interior.
I like how everything is angled toward the driver so it is at a finger tip's reach.

I wish more newer cars would do this.

/end random

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Kind of random here. But...

I have always been in love with the Mark IV Supra dash and interior.
I like how everything is angled toward the driver so it is at a finger tip's reach.

I wish more newer cars would do this.

/end random

fuck that 4th gen dash is my fav of all time....

·
Registered
109 Posts
How much will the 370's be? I'm debating on a 370z or an s2k right now. I used to have a z32 and I loved it. I'll always be Nissan at heart haha.

Also the 370 is like a 350 and a 280 put together.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Damn Looks like I'm sticking to my AP2 then. I'm a college student I can't pull in those funds just yet haha. I'll buy myself a 370 when I graduate with my masters.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll probably lease it (if possible) because it's a new model, and I'm superstitious about buying the first year of any car model.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I absolutely love the S2000, but part of me wants to go with some new technology. I'll wait and see how the 370z roadster looks for '10, perhaps..

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Leave it to Honda to produce the same car for 10 years and still sell it. (AP1 and AP2 differences really don't constitute another model.)

1 - 20 of 171 Posts