Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Not a Dude.
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I had the time to take all 4 cars out to the park, but once 6:00 rolled around we only had 2 cleaned up enough to make some pretty pictures at a local park. My 5th gen has a wicked rod knock and Im paranoid to drive it anyways.

Comments are welcome, but dont be a dick unless you want it dealt back:turn:

·
Registered
645 Posts
The lude looks nice. The black/red combo works! sweet car man.

·
Not a Dude.
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im actually wanting to get rid of the Carbon Fiber Hood and Lights but...my boyfriend wants them to stay, thats why I still have them. I wish I could find someone local enough to buy them *hint-hint*

Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
I Want Those Cf Head Light Covers!! :) And 4 Piston Calipers!!! Very Very Clean

Red89LudeSi said:
Im actually wanting to get rid of the Carbon Fiber Hood and Lights but...my boyfriend wants them to stay, thats why I still have them. I wish I could find someone local enough to buy them *hint-hint*

Thanks for the compliments guys.

OHH SHIET.. dibs on covers if u sell them :)...

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
that isnt an oem bumper is it? middle empty space looks a lot bigger......

either way it looks pretty bad ass :emthup:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
your lude is HOTT. DAMN! and i love those wheels. i think it looks tight the way it is with just the front xenon bumper. i was thinking about doing that but maybe now with another front kit, if i find 1 i like.

·
Registered
308 Posts
team123luder said:
You need the rest of the kit.... kinda looks lonely with just the front bumper cover....
I can't imagine the rest of the kit looking half that good.
What set is that from? They don't still make those, do they?

Cause, like.
On a scale of one to ten. Looking at a sixty.

edit: evo answered, kthx.

·
Not a Dude.
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I wish I had the money to get rid of my rust :( It just costs sooooo much, like 5-6k to get it done right. I don't want to fill it with bondo. I wish I could find some one to cut & weld for the mean time, but everyone that I have talked with about it says that there is nothing to weld to.

The Baer brakes were given to me as a gift from Baer, I had to have plates made to mount the calipers to the knuckles which ran me $150.

Yes, my bumper has the xenon lip on it. As far as I know they are still available. I got mine a little over a year ago though. I dont like the xenon rear...Im sooo picky, I cant find a kit with rear and sides that I like, so for now I think it looks good enough like this, and its hiding an UGLY scratch.

Best part is, you still can't see my intercooler unless you are on the ground, SLEEPER!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.