Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2001 Honda Prelude SE (Canada) does anyone have a nice exhaust they can recommend? Not to loud but not quiet.

ALSO ive never had to get an exhaust. Do i buy one online then get an auto shop to put it on? Im not handy so i cant do it myself

·
Registered
2001 Honda prelude
24 Posts
I have a cat delete with a res and a muffler. I believe my piping is around 2.5” sounds good. If you can, find a fujisubo exhaust. They’re pretty good from what I heard. Gonna buy the muffler for mine soon

·
Registered
75 Posts
ebay has some sytems ...got one for my 99 civic..=cheap....can be "bolt on "but many rusted nuts so maybe buy a handy friend beer and pizza to install

assume cat delete turned on check engine light?

·
Registered
2001 Honda prelude
24 Posts
Surprisingly it didn’t turn on the CEL. I still have both upstream and downstream o2 sensors, but causes me to run rich without a tune. It’s not too rich at least, so I’m not complaining.

·
Registered
1993 Prelude Si VTEC
120 Posts
I got a 2001 Honda Prelude SE (Canada) does anyone have a nice exhaust they can recommend? Not to loud but not quiet.

ALSO ive never had to get an exhaust. Do i buy one online then get an auto shop to put it on? Im not handy so i cant do it myself
Go to a quality custom exhaust shop and have them build you a system, esp if you plan to pay for install anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts