Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And im thinking about getting a new digital camera, where i can take video and the picture quality is really nice, if anyone can recommend any for me id appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
Love these color Preludes.

As far as digital camera...the best point and shoot camera out there are the Canon S3 IS or Canon S5 IS. Has DSLR capabilites, but much cheaper than a DSLR. There are a couple lens and filters that fit on the S3 or S5, but you will get much more versatility with a DSLR.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canons3is/

·
Registered
874 Posts
nice car! everyone has their biased on dslr camera. i personally like canon's. i bought a brand new everything in the box canon rebel xs for 475 plus an 8gb memory card. i made a flickr page the other day if you want to see the quality of the pictures.

www.flickr.com/cmh88

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love these color Preludes.

As far as digital camera...the best point and shoot camera out there are the Canon S3 IS or Canon S5 IS. Has DSLR capabilites, but much cheaper than a DSLR. There are a couple lens and filters that fit on the S3 or S5, but you will get much more versatility with a DSLR.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canons3is/
nice car! everyone has their biased on dslr camera. i personally like canon's. i bought a brand new everything in the box canon rebel xs for 475 plus an 8gb memory card. i made a flickr page the other day if you want to see the quality of the pictures.

www.flickr.com/cmh88
Thanks guys.. ill look more into cameras after i fix my exhaust and get a job and shit... and the rebel looks good

Like 5 of my friends hate the color =(

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I want a rebel. I'd say hold them both at the store. The canons all feel so much more comfortable to me, which is very important imo.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
nice man, what part of columbus are you from

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hey 5spd you've read the book catch 22 im guessing? someone told me i should read it cuz i like reading autobiography on war....
EDIT- the question i forgot to ask is whats it about? lol, i googled it and its really confusing..

and im from westerville you?

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
hey 5spd have you read the book catch 22 im guessing? someone told me i should read it cuz i like reading autobiographys on war..

and im from westerville you?
Powell, cant wait for the OHPOC spring meet since ill be in town. too far away tho:mad2:

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
My avatar is from the ska band Catch22 actually. I've never heard of the book.

I can't see my avatar anymore as well as a lot of other peoples'. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My avatar is from the ska band Catch22 actually. I've never heard of the book.

I can't see my avatar anymore as well as a lot of other peoples'. Anyone else have this problem?
Oh.. yeah I just realized that to... weird

i wanna see you dump some money into it :p
Im gonna get a job at honda this summer cause I know a couple people who work there..
then ill spend a lot of money on my car.. and in a couple years ill get some money for joining the marines..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts