Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wondering if any seats from a new prelude, accord, civic, or something else would fit in our cars. my seats are look pretty trashed and i wanna get away from that style seat for a while. i was thinkin maybe newer prelude seats from a 4th gen. or maybe some rsx, s2k, or newer civic seats.

·
Registered
449 Posts
i was thinking about putting 4th gen seats in my 3rd gen but i cant decide. when it gets warmer i will try to install one of them and see how it looks. i am pretty sure i have to use the rails from the stock seat cuz the 4th gens wont bolt on for sure

2,806 Posts
with newer cars the seats might be too wide for our cars...but 4th gen seats should work you might not get all the bolts in on the seat rails and you may have to drill new holes and modify them

you kinda have to see what you like...compare the seat rails and take measurements

·
Registered
694 Posts
i think 4th gen brackets work with some elbow grease. mostly just prying one rail over a bit.

with that being said any sort of seat that can fit a 4th gen can mostlikely fit a 3rd.

why are you looking for stock seats?

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
i was just thinking last night if it would be possible to put s2k seats in our ludes. id die for a set of CR seats!

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
i'm pretty sure dailyinterlude had 4g seats in his h22 3g...

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
well it makes sense that if you can mod 4G seats in, and s2k seats can go into a 4G, then s2k seats SHOULD be able to go into a 3G. its just comes down to either a lot of modding by you, or getting a shop/company to make custom rails.

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
s2k would be nice indeed but check out boostedlude3g on here...i love his seats....out of a type r.i have sat in them and they are so nice....of course the added benefit of 10 pounds of boost under tthe hood made me feel real comfortable

·
Registered
833 Posts
^ X2! Just go for new(er) ThirdGen seats!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts