Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris Welch. I live down in Warner Robins, Ga. Just picked up a 2001 Honda Prelude. Its my first prelude but not my first honda. I've owned several. None faster than my 2001 Honda CBR929RR sitting next to the lude in the garage.

I'm far from new to the automotive scene. I've driven all sorts of cars in my time and owned way more than I care to remember. a few highlights would be 91 Galant VR4 Turbo, 01 Mustang GT with built motor and supercharger running 12 PSI Boost, bagged 97 chevy s10, bagged and body dropped 02 chevy silverado, etc...

I plan on dueing a few things to the car. Its in my garage right now. Sanded the whole car down, fixing a few dents and nicks, installing aftermarket front bumper, shaved door handles, etc... Plan is to paint in next weekend if it warms up. (first cold weekend all winter is the weekend I want to paint my car, my luck, haha) Alrady have a set of 18" wheels sitting in the garage for it. Small stereo system ready to go in as well. Next I want to build the motor and do a turbo. Give it a little more grunt.

Pretty much just wanted to say hello.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
welcome bro

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
welcome man and remember, the search button is your friend ;)

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
impressive list
welcome to the boards man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts