Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Honda Prelude Si ALB
132 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the site! Your prelude looks very nice! It looks very rust free! Those wheels are not my favorite either. You remind me of my dad. He had a Mitsubishi 3000gt vr4 when he was in his early 20s. Then he sold it and 20 years later bought another vr4 but this one had only 33,000 miles. This was last year. Then he sold it since it had a ton of problems since it sat for a while. But he really like my 3rd gen and wants it. I wish my lude was a 5speed but it is an

Also I like the c4 and the cobra behind and ahead of the prelude! You have quite the collection!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ha thanks but that's actually the last picture taken in the PO's driveway, those were his toys. I don't have a "collection" per se, I tend to just own one fun thing at a time. Maybe one and a half. I also like 4x4 Toyotas. Anyhow, I don't want to take any more pictures of the new Lude until I get rid of those wheels haha.
Ohh ok. Lol

Thgose wheels are pretty Ugly. Maybe your local junkyard has wheels?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh and your '91 looks sweet!

Yeah I'm going to start checking junkyards soon, I'm finding that it's hard to get good info online. I live in Colorado, so I'm discovering that a lot of the Preludes are long gone. Not that you can't drive one around here in the winter, but they have been uncommon for a long time. I last saw a 3rd gen on the road a couple of years ago.
My lude isn’t that great. The body on yours is way better.

I have never saw another 3rd gen before In my life. But then I am only 15 years old. I have seen a few 5th gens but only like 2-3 4th gens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts