Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
That was weird

Heres the latest of our manifolds. You can keep the front mount with this one, it is necessary to use a slim fan on the passanger side. These manifolds will flow much better then the other styles. Took some close ups on our port alignment and collectors.

Here are the long awaited pictures

·
Registered
490 Posts
wow, that is really really nice

i have a log style manifold i got from one of the group buys on here and it gets blown away by the beauty of that manifold. I would like to know how much that costs and if it works with A/C and P/S.

·
Registered
72 Posts
tuff tiffy your pic of your lude makes my head go dizzy! omg i cant stare at it more then 2 sec or i will be dizzy.

But yea man nice manifold

·
Registered
490 Posts
goku said:
tuff tiffy your pic of your lude makes my head go dizzy! omg i cant stare at it more then 2 sec or i will be dizzy.

But yea man nice manifold
Haha, yea, thanx. That was the point of it so my car would stand out.
BTW - I dont have those rims anymore, i have 17" Konig Heliums in Graphite now...

sorry bout the thread jackin...continue on please about these manifolds...they are so sweet!

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
wheres my favortie shot? installed pics!

looks Very GOOD! im in love.. lemme see it installed, and then i can order.

·
Registered
307 Posts
manifold update

88_2.0L said:
AC and PS compatible?
In order for it to be a/c compatible, you would have to relocate the A/C fan and move the a/c lines around a bit. It is definately power steering compatible.
This particular manifold is not for sale just yet and doesnt have a set price. We will be offering a manifold / dp combo for it in stainless steel. This particular one still needs to be cleaned out and surfaced. The price will be on the site, well try and post some pics of it installed on a car today. this will fit all t3 series turbos even the super 60. However a t3/t4 would require a half radiator.

·
Not a Dude.
926 Posts
LSD Motorsports said:
this will fit all t3 series turbos even the super 60. However a t3/t4 would require a half radiator.
have you ever tried to run a turbo 3g on a half radiator....obviously not.:Rock: It just doesn't work out.

·
~~EVIL LAUGH~~~
1,503 Posts
LSD Motorsports said:
However a t3/t4 would require a half radiator.
Red89LudeSi said:
have you ever tried to run a turbo 3g on a half radiator....obviously not.:Rock: It just doesn't work out.
I think he's talking about running a Civic radiator, which is half the size of ours. :slap:

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
UK Lude - Greg said:
How Much?
This particular manifold is not for sale just yet and doesnt have a set price. We will be offering a manifold / dp combo for it in stainless steel. This particular one still needs to be cleaned out and surfaced. The price will be on the site, well try and post some pics of it installed on a car today.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Red89LudeSi said:
Can you clarify what you mean by that? Fitment is no issue... and if you get aluminum and the proper fan, cooling is no issue... so clarify what you meant.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
exactly.. cooling with NOT be a problem with a 1/2 Rad... and the proper fan.

·
Donates his big Member
2,229 Posts
OK Thanks!:emthup: :emthup: :emthup: :emthup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts