Honda Prelude Forum banner

9021 - 9040 of 9056 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
you need to set up an account with imgur or flicker then copy and paste in the link.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fuel injector........ I know I've seen a list of compatible fuel injectors from different cars that would fit my prelude. Does anyone have that list? My lude is a 90 SI with the b21a1 with 183000 miles 5 speed. I've searched and can't seem to find it.

·
Premium Member
16,601 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
If you get the part numbers from rockauto and national chain autoparts store websites you can double check them on amazon. You might find a better deal or not.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I can't use the search function for some reason. Its been disabled for at least the few weeks that I've been back. Does anyone have a part number on ARP exhaust manifold studs? I feel like a long time ago I remember someone being able to source them but unfortunately I can't search the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
tag and image search still works and you can google search on google. Sorry I don't know.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
tag and image search still works and you can google search on google. Sorry I don't know.
I'm a little bummed out that this is the case. Is there a way to filter by sub forum, for example, see only archived posts in the 3G section?

·
Registered
13 Posts
can someone please link me the shop manual, i cannot find it in the faqs for the life of me and i cannot find it anywhere else on the internet, ive been searching for hours. My tcu is throwing off code 1

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
can someone please link me the shop manual, i cannot find it in the faqs for the life of me and i cannot find it anywhere else on the internet, ive been searching for hours. My tcu is throwing off code 1

Check out 1funryd.com I think they have it there. It is intended for the u.k. market so not everything in it is the same. But a lot of it is.

·
Premium Member
9,119 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got my car running again a couple months Ago and it recently developed a hiccup. I've got a 90 si 5 spd b21a1. It runs great when the temp is cool in the mornings no problems. After work it's pretty hot and it starts up fine and drives good for a while and then it sputtering again. I'll turn off as I coast and turn on again and it stops for a few minutes and repeat. Any ideas? I can't figure it out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did the forum get pruned? I remember there being waaaay more pages in the 3g section than there are now. Granted its been awhile and I was an elite member so maybe I could see more back then, than I can now since its expired.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Change your settings in the top tool bar above the 3rd gen section

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 14b turbo and manifold with downpipe made by Gladman. The welds are really messy but if you cleaned it up it could pass for a decent manifold. I could let it all go for pretty cheap if you're interested.

I don't know if LSD makes them anymore...email Mike at [email protected] and tell him Devin sent you. The LSD manifolds I've seen are actually VERY well done and absolutely beautiful. They do good work.

as for the no sleeve and no pistons...I wouldn't if I were you, but I'm not you...and I don't have spare blocks just sitting around to throw in all willy-nilly. Well, I have ONE block, but I wouldn't use it without building it.
I'm taking the initiative, hopefully this will end up being stickied, so that I can be immortalized in my glory for such a brilliant idea.

So here you go...if you're new to preludepower, or if you're too stupid and lazy to use the valuable search tool, or if you tried searching and you're afraid of getting yelled at for making a new thread, then ask your question here. Almost every question a noob has to ask has been covered before, so instead of having 7 thousand threads a day that the mods have to lock after 2 replies...ask here...we'll try to go easy on you.

To help keep this from being a clusterfuck, if you're answering a question, please quote the question in your reply....if that makes any sense.
I just bought a 2.1 Si I bought it from an older guy, and it is immaculate, I'd like to mod it a bit I'd like to have some ideas form the veterans of the PP forum 3g body style

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a question I bought an immaculate 3rd gen Si non 4ws and Am looking for a set of coil overs for around 250-400 ish and I see that most of the kits are for 4th gen preludes ? Which kit is best for our 3rd gens

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive been working on my 1990si that i saved from people that didnt love it. It was a complete electrical mess, still kind of is. i bought a broken 1989si that i could take parts from. i took the wiring harness from the 89 n threw it in the 90 as the one in the 90 was cut up and thrashed by previous owners. i was wondering what vss comes in the 1990 prelude si or would i now need to convert to a different vss of some kind?

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive been working on my 1990si that i saved from people that didnt love it. It was a complete electrical mess, still kind of is. i bought a broken 1989si that i could take parts from. i took the wiring harness from the 89 n threw it in the 90 as the one in the 90 was cut up and thrashed by previous owners. i was wondering what vss comes in the 1990 prelude si or would i now need to convert to a different vss of some kind?
Both are the b20a5 5speed mt

·
Premium Member
16,601 Posts
I have a question I bought an immaculate 3rd gen Si non 4ws and Am looking for a set of coil overs for around 250-400 ish and I see that most of the kits are for 4th gen preludes ? Which kit is best for our 3rd gens
I had the Ksport suspension systems designed for our chassis.
Just email me and I can get you into a set of brand new Ksports. You are not going to find suspension for under $600 as all parts new will cost more.

We no longer have replacement shocks like Tokico's or Bilstein, or Koni's anymore.
Those companies all dropped us years ago.
You can get OE replacements but nothing performance orientated.

Email me at: [email protected]
For details.

9021 - 9040 of 9056 Posts