Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone yes I am new to the forums (sorta-I always read them but never posted) but this will be my first actual post.

I recently just traded a bike I bought for 700$ for a 1999 Honda Prelude SH (I know an SH…)

First few things I’d like to mention:

The motor was swapped for a JDM? F20B and not really sure which trans it has because I forgot to look (it’s at the shop)
Is ATTS compatible with a F20B? I haven’t seen many forums related to a 5th gen with a F20B swap… the dude said the ATTS is this working etc… so idk

Also why in the world is it so hard to find a downpipe for a Type SH…that isn’t breaking the bank… I already know about the length differences between base models and the SH so any recommendations for a header/downpipe would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

I also own a 4thGen Prelude with a authentic jdm H23A and a M2S4 trans . Would be possible to swap into the 5th gen one day?
(Considering the 4th gens body is in way worse condition than the 5th gen I got and I also like the 5th gen body style more)

Thanks a ton!!! Any info about 5th gen SH’s is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also forgot to mention idk about the ATTS because it needed a clutch! That’s why it’s at the shop! Also wanted to get it tuned so ya know…

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a '99 SH and I took the entire exhaust from a base model, from the header all the way to tail pipe. Although, there was a section that was cut and had a straight adapter with exhaust clamps. You might have to go that route.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts