Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
I like them. They remind me of the JDM wheels that came on the 02 and up ITR's. Also they are bigger than the ones that are on the first s2ks that came out.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Id definitely hit it. saw one in the showroom this past weekend in red with those wheels. Damn. My only complaint is that I am like 5'11" 175lbs and its a tight fit for me in there, but once inside you feel like youre hauling ass sitting still.

·
Registered
708 Posts
those are hot, but i hope no one here tries to put them on their lude, i picture it and it just doesnt look right, but on a s2000 they look real nice

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Antonious said:
those are hot, but i hope no one here tries to put them on their lude, i picture it and it just doesnt look right, but on a s2000 they look real nice
Only the front S2000 wheels will fit our cars. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Not saying that you couldn't just get 4 front wheels, but then you'd probably have to either buy them new or buy 2 used full sets and then try to sell 4 rear wheels only.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.