Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently put new rims on my lude. Now i took it out of the parking lot to get an unexpected rubbing noise so i was pissed i had just spent money puttin a new tires and rims on to have a tire rub. The other 3 tires on my car do not rub its only the driver side back tire that rubs near my mud flap. I went to a body shop dude he told me the cheapest and best thing to do first is take it to an alignment shop and they can check to see if anything is bent, but if ne1 know wut could cause this problem please i could use all the help.

Stock

To

what do you guys think of the new rims

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Meh not a huge fan of the rims or the size of them, IMHO I think stock looked better

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Ugh, I hate the stock Si wheels.

The new ones are alright. They look big on a stock lude. If you had a lip kit or body kit, they might flow better.

·
Registered
482 Posts
dude u had the stock Si's that weren't curbed up, and u put those ugly things on??! Damn!! Dude Im not a fan of 18s on any honda. im just bein honest... other honda people might talk shit if u go out to meets or w/e. but yeh man atleast they in good condit..

·
Registered
175 Posts
Those look like 18 inch konig verdicts in black opal. I have a few more for of those same wheels I am looking to sell, I have the caps too. Broke one hitting a pothole. Oh and they are discontinued so very hard to find one.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Oh and I might just have all 4 caps, looks like you are missing those.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
well to each their own on the size rims they choose but on 4th gens smaller rims seem to flow better but 5spdh22 is right... maybe a lip kit would help

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
That rear wheel looks a little out of spec. I would def take it to a shop to have them attempt an alignment and see if they can see if anything is actually bent.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That rear wheel looks a little out of spec. I would def take it to a shop to have them attempt an alignment and see if they can see if anything is actually bent.
Yeah thanks, their only 17's i didn't think 17 would be that big. But yeah i'll go to the shop and see if they can align that tire thanks

·
Registered
841 Posts
Are you sure those are 17's? lol
Cuz they look quite a bit bigger than mine do, and im on 17's.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Who cares what anyone thinks of his wheels. Its not why he created this thread. I personally had those wheels and hate them. They are very weak, they bend very easily. To each his own tho. Let the haters hate lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts