·
Registered
3,947 Posts
That thing looks mean!
The lip looks good too

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I see that you got the idead for the fogs from me... Looking good man! Can't wait for the next photoshoot... I got a new cam... I got more good things that I need to tell you about the club and what is going on.

·
Registered
770 Posts
are the mouldings painted black or what they lookso shiney???

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
This thing is very clean...take some closeups of the lip and pics of your headlights too! ;)

We need to get a few local 3rd gens together for a night of pics and overall fun. We have a red, white, and black 3rd gens for starters. The base colors are covered! :emthup:

BTW, you still thinking about going to the Tail of the Dragon w/ us next weekend? We're meeting up around my place and leaving at 9am on that Friday morning...

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Dude, the lip looks sick. I'm loving the lude, I concur with above, one of my top 3rd gens currently :emthup: How much for you to make me one of those lips, I'm very interested :emthup: :emthup:

Car looks SICK dude! :headbang:

Here are a few suggestions to clean it up that much more:

-I'd take off the front emblem. I did it, and used goof off and it cleaned the gunk right off, plus the holes are so tiny its hardly noticable (check out my sig for an idea of what I mean).

-I'd also paint the grill between the fogs back to black, I think it is a nice contrast.

Otherwise, the lude is PERFECT :emthup: I love the rims, especially the red pin stripe!

·
no mo mod
13,011 Posts
what does him being from GA have to do with anything? :?

hella clean car man :emthup:

I should wash mine...that way I can say I did something productive :razz:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, the HIDs are on the car. And yes the moulding is painted black. Oh yeah...on the foglights....David i did get the idea from you, though i did mine a lil differently. I took the fogs apart and painted the chrome inside yellow. The glass is still clear. But, Thanks for all the comments, i highly appreciate it. I dont think im gona get to go to deals gap....i gotta work!!:eek:mg:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.