Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to repaint with OEM Midnight Black Pearl. I want it to last so it needs to be a quality job, what's that gonna be in the ballpark of?

-JB

·
Registered
513 Posts
the yellow pages are your friend

but for a good quality job your lookin at a couple grand (2 stage paint job)
but call around at local paint places and get some quotes

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
This post is worthless. If you searched you would have found many like it and also you would have understood that very few of us are painters and provide you a real qoute, and even fewer are close enough to you for you to actually consider using.

Hey guys, I'm looking at buying a gallon of 2% milk. What's it gonna run me?

·
Registered
297 Posts
LewdLude said:
This post is worthless. If you searched you would have found many like it and also you would have understood that very few of us are painters and provide you a real qoute, and even fewer are close enough to you for you to actually consider using.

what a dick, he wanted an answer give him one

dont critize him

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LewdLude said:

Wow, thanks man! The help i get from these forums impresses me more and more every day!

No, but thanks to everyone else!

-JB

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
LewdLude said:

Shut up :plain:

·
Registered
217 Posts
LewdLude said:

0:Rock::Rock::Rock:

This is why i NEVER EVA ask ?'s on this site anymore!

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.