Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name's Jason, and am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I have just purchased my 3rd car throughout the years and am happy to announce it's a 3rd generation, 1989 Honda Prelude. The 'lude is currently beat up and needs some work to get up and running. Broken windshield and a bad clutch are the main issues. A friend needed help and lost hope on this project car, so I have now taken it. I'll get pics up soon. (Little busy at work) :(

A bit about myself... I am not the most knowledgeable in matters of car restoration, as this will be my first restoration. Well, maybe I should classify this car as a custom-resto, for my personal tastes will eventually steer something from original.

I'm very happy to be a new member to the community. I look forward to the experiences and information sharing with all in the future. Happy new year everyone!

·
iamNOTerator
5,945 Posts
welcome to the boards, theres a lot of helpful people on here so you picked the right place

I always love seeing restorations in progress so don't hold back on pictures haha

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome to the boards
Thank you. Looking forward to learning and participating here. I found a fair amount of recommendations on other honda/prelude sites to come to this forum, so must be some great people and information around here.

I always love seeing restorations in progress so don't hold back on pictures haha
Well, I'll do my best as it goes along. I did do my initial research and found what type of Prelude I have. It's a 2.0si 4ws, and the US version so the engine is the b20a5. My intention is to keep that engine and see what I can achieve with it for now.

I do have a picture of under the hood, but I need to find a place to host the picture. As soon as I figure that out, I'll be happy to share. :)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
welcome bro and photobucket is a great place to host images

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome bro and photobucket is a great place to host images
Wow. Simple ans easy site to use. Thank you prelude2nr.

here's the picture of a frosty engine. (It's winter) :(

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
no problem bro

·
Registered
380 Posts
welcome to preludepower, not too many posters from Edmonton Oilers country. Good luck on the project.

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
Ummm, welcome I guess? Do you want a cookie or wtf?
lmao!! fuk bro u need to stop welcoming ppl!
they don't need to know ur an asshole straight away haha ;)

welcome to the site man
be sure to make a progress thread so we can see wats up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts