Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts

Oooooooo that looks hot! :)

EDIT: Are your Fogs h3 halogen or h3 hyper yellows?

good shiet! :emthup:

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
fogs dont match the headlights, but the blue headlights are pretty good looking.

I have a set of xenon(iirc) super blue bulbs that have a blue glass housing, and man are these things blue :lol: i took them off eventually because when it rains, you cant see anything, the blue is dark along with the road so until youre out of the city lights you dont have any light to guide you really. MY white lights blow away my blue ones, the blue is for looks, but the white bulbs i have are like laser beams.

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
For comparison:
Mine are the H4 bulbs that came with...they work fine, look good IMO.
I have halogen h3 fogs.
I like yours much better...

·
Registered
247 Posts
What kind of housings are they, they look clean, and is it possible to post some beam pattern pictures, against a wall please?

·
Registered
5 Posts
a bit out of subject but...

My car let me down last night while i got stuck in a heavy traffic and it was raining. All of a sudden the engine went off and wouldn't start again. I had to wait for road assistance and when he got here, the only problem he found was that my headlights are not supposed to be more than 55 watts( i think i have 100w!!) unless i get a bigger alternator. Anyways.. Can someone please tell me which new bulbs I should get for the headlights? I'd love it to look blueish but give a bright white lights... I can only pay using paypal tho :(

·
Premium Member
17,737 Posts
M^ck^y said:
My car let me down last night while i got stuck in a heavy traffic and it was raining. All of a sudden the engine went off and wouldn't start again. I had to wait for road assistance and when he got here, the only problem he found was that my headlights are not supposed to be more than 55 watts( i think i have 100w!!) unless i get a bigger alternator. Anyways.. Can someone please tell me which new bulbs I should get for the headlights? I'd love it to look blueish but give a bright white lights... I can only pay using paypal tho :(
I suggest searching here or google instead of jacking this thread with your own questions.

·
Premium Member
17,737 Posts
They look good man, it's always hard to get the real look of head/foglights in pictures, but from what I can see they look good.

Mine are very similar, slight blueish-white headlights and yellow fogs

1 - 20 of 33 Posts