Registered
1,132 Posts
thats a big NO NO

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
if you are set on the snow camo..
just paint it that the way it sits.

dont put those front and rear bumpers on though.

but personally i would stick to one color.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I truely dislike body kits...

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I like the snow camo idea but big NO NO on the body kit....

damn your lude is slammmmmmmed

·
Registered
217 Posts
damn that sht is slammedddd...how u even gunna throw a kit on there??...i vote no to both ....IMO..jus paint it n throw sum wheels on there

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
once again i agree with tizz and RW. do what you want. its your car. personally i would like to see it done. i like the buddy club kit. it would be the only kit i put on my car if i did. but you do know its like $1300 right?

do it and post up some pics. it will be a site to see.

bottom line, you have my vote. (only because its not my car)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
well... i just want to have a different lude. at least in my town.. there have lude all over the place.. mostly Red, black and some green one.. and only few white... my idea was... paint it green.. like this one

For this idea.. i just need to repaint it " since my ex crashed the back of my lude, i m gona paint the car anyway" why not paint something different and outstanding.. im not only like hondas. i also like any other cars as well.. which is i also have a drift spec A31 cefiro "my profile pic" and a A to B daily Cefiro .. this one

i like to being watch by other ppl when i take my cars out.. everyone loves it rite?
but its not being "rice" just want to be special and style .. cool i hope.. lol~~

buddy kit in my country is cheap.. only around USD$420 set. and i m a sign writer and i know how to paint the car.. its cheap for me to finish my project.

Ofcos i wont low my car like that in my pic.. i will just replace with some lower springs.. and shocks.. not adjusty, got too much toruble fromt he cops.. after all. i just want to have a cool ride take me A to B and also able to show off my sign writing skill..

but thx for all the idea.. i know thats my ride n i can do watever i want. but i also respect PP.com members bcos u guys are cool~~

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well... i have learned to like all different kind of things for my cars.. im not a chrome wheels. bcos they are heavy and $$ to look after.. but somehow they are good on some BMW and Benz~, 7" TV and lot of speakers and subs in the car.. yeah.. good sounds but too heavy.. bodykit not bad..it helps on the motorway looks cool ofcos, but i have to say bye bye to some supermarkets, mall.. something like that~~

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
well... i have learned to like all different kind of things for my cars.. im not a chrome wheels. bcos they are heavy and $$ to look after.. but somehow they are good on some BMW and Benz~, 7" TV and lot of speakers and subs in the car.. yeah.. good sounds but too heavy.. bodykit not bad..it helps on the motorway looks cool ofcos, but i have to say bye bye to some supermarkets, mall.. something like that~~
solid green. nice drop. 17" black rims. jdm black housings. accord rear lip. spoon front lip and leave it at that.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts