Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, My name is Tony and I recently picked up a 98 prelude. My plan was to tear it all the way down and bring it back to the way it was day 1, plus a few extras....
I have built Hondas before but mostly B-series, and I had never messed with the H series at all. To make a long story short, I am debating whether or not I made a bad decision with this one because of the lack of parts available for it now... If I knew about these FRM liners before, I might have chosen a different project. I tore it down, and decided it was going to need a new block. Went and got a new(used) block H22A that came with the caps and crank, had it machined, and on day 1 of getting it together realized that the crank was from an H22A4 while the block it came with was from a H22A, so the search for parts continues.... anyways, once I get my parts in order I'll begin to post pics of the progress.

·
Administrator
6,799 Posts
Welcome!

We've all hit a similar wall... best of luck!

There is still a decent amount of support for the cars, probably less than 50% of what there once was, which wasn't much at all to begin with. But still enough to get by.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts