Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lip is from a '93 Volvo 850.

got it from a volvo after seeing someone else install a different volvo lip..... let me know what you think.

i will be paiting it black btw.

·
Registered
803 Posts
damn low in deed. id like to see it color matched..but pretty nice over all. any other views?

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
im not gonna lie
that shit is........AWESOME!!!
looks like a 240 now,lol
+1 for being different and making it look good

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
holy fuck that will be low!
what do you mean WILL be? its installed and it IS that low. lol

damn low in deed. id like to see it color matched..but pretty nice over all. any other views?
I have other views but theyre on my camera. My brother gave my camera bag to his buddy to borrow his handicam. It has my transfer card in it still so until i get that transfer card back i cant get the pics off my SD card and onto my computer.

im not gonna lie
that shit is........AWESOME!!!
looks like a 240 now,lol
+1 for being different and making it look good
Noice! now that you say it, it actually does look like a 240 bumper. thanks mang.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
its a junk yard lip so im not too concerned if it gets scraped up.

I have two DD's... well this i like to use as my primary DD, but my jeep is my back up if this thing breaks or if it snows.

the roads from my house, to get to the main ones are shitty which means im gonna have to go the opposite way...then back track just to avoid all the uneven pavement and speedbumpish backroads.

My driveway consists of ice covered with packed uneven snow.... and already im having issues with it scraping. & i havnt even tried getting out the opening of my driveway. Which is like 2-3" deep snow.

come to think of it, i might go out and shovel some of my driveway right now.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
wowww sick! hahah my phone wouldn't open this pic. that is hella low! only downside to this is... you still have wheel gap, you won't be able to go coilovers. i like how the supports in the lip match up with the lude supports! good find d00d!

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
now that i think about it
im curious, can i get some side shots?!?!

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
like i said in my build thread... i'll have more pics up as soon as my camera case gets back to me.

also... i just tried to get out of my driveway. rather unsuccessfully i may add. Shit drags snow like a motherfucker. Its an upward slope to get to the top of the driveway... so i guess im gonna have to work my way up one of the times and just keep it at the end of the driveway & hopefully no one messes with it.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I dont like it, doesnt flow with the front bumper at all in my opinion, to many grills/holes on the front end now.... sorry for being blunt.

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
i dont really like it to be honest.
it just looks like you added more bumber or something.
and doesnt really line up...

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
not sure about this one yet
once it's paint matched it will probably look baller as shit

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
I'm with Danny on this one. It looks hidious. Don't let me ruin the fun though. As long as your ass likes it why would anyone else's opinion matter?

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hahah... well if i dont figure something out, im gonna need to take it off purely cuz its too low.

i think what is throwing off the look the most is the fact its a light color and shows all the contours. the black of my bumper is just so dark and undefined. so it kinda clashes... or maybe it is just hideous. lol

Mulchie... how much distance is between yours and the ground.???

1 - 20 of 62 Posts