Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I currently own a 1989 Honda Prelude Si. This is my 4th Prelude as I owned an 86 for my very 1st car, then had an 89, then a 92. I've been "Preludeless" for over 10 years and decided to re-live my youth by purchasing another Prelude. This is now my daily driver and I couldn't be happier.

I got lucky with the purchase, 174k original miles, motor, even the alternator! Interior is immaculate and car has always been in Pacific Northwest, so no rust! I'm the 4th owner (and it's my 4th Lude hey cool!) And I even have the original bill of sale along with the mpg sticker that was on the car. And yes, it had a tape deck! Even the little door on the clock is still there like new.

My end goal is to keep this thing stock 100% and keep her running top notch, for as long as I shall live. Hoping this site can help with that, and also hoping I can help with my knowledge of owning Hondas too.

Very excited to have found this site! Thanks for having me!

Oh, and I'm interested in car Rallyes, if anyone in the area wants to start one, or revive an older one. I already attend the annual Tulip Rallye and am looking forward to having the Prelude in it this year! Would be great to add more Preludes to the gang! Cheers

·
Memento Mori
7,511 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
The rallye sounds fun! If 3 of us go we might be able to pull in a couple more. I'm just across the border in Chilliwack. I don't go to the NWPAC stuff because it's a little far away, but I could easily do Burlington on a Saturday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts