a 2003-2005 STI(i hate the new models)

or a s2000(im not sure on what year is the best

or a Lancer Evo

what would you get, and why?

·
TT driving lude fan
1,171 Posts
yumluder said:
wow men your rich! :) if i were you im only choose from s2000 or evo.... but i rather get evo better coz if much spacious.... and got turbo at the same time.... this is my opinion bro.... im not a fan of STI....

:stupid: im not an sti fan either. and i love the evo! its such an easy car to get more hp out of. the s2k is cool but eh... i say evo all the way! :grin:

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Depending on where you live, id say the S2000.

Also depending on where you live, id say the STI.

I would love a Scoobie for City winter driving...shiet. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
S2K
Unless subies have improved...will last longer in the long run
I'd guess that the S2K would be more fun on the roads than an STI would...although if you didn't care to get the STI in the dirt that would be awesome (correct me if i'm wrong...never actually driven an STI)
Less road noise...The sti i was in had major road noise...not sure if all are like that.
Better gas mileage
Cheaper than an EVO...probably not cheaper than a used STI though
I hear EVOs ride pretty rough (again correct me if i'm wrong)

Congratulations on graduating :) Friggin 10,000 years left for me it seems like...stupid college

Oh yeah just as a reminder that you're on a Honda site....so most will be biased toward it...including myself :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yumluder said:
wow men your rich! :) if i were you im only choose from s2000 or evo.... but i rather get evo better coz if much spacious.... and got turbo at the same time.... this is my opinion bro.... im not a fan of STI....
i apreciate it, i actually am a Fan of the STI, but i love honda and want an S2000...but sti, stock 300HP turbo, 4wd....but the evo is basically the same car, but i have heard better reviews of the STI, but the S2000 is honda, but is a convertible....

so much to think about in little under a month

i live in SC, but i am planning on going to college in Cali/Hawaii

and im am stuck so any help, and opinions

**the STI and EVo are 4wd, and i have actually seen a video on Streetfire.net, where an STI demolished a jeep on a off road Mud Coarse....but i would probally never do that...but pretty cool

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Evo gets my vote :D

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
well, if you're going to college..

get 4 doors. that's the best advice i can give.

i'd go with the STi, but would try to find a newer 05.. i'm not much for buyin used cars aka other people's problems.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2qu1k4u said:
well, if you're going to college..

get 4 doors. that's the best advice i can give.

i'd go with the STi, but would try to find a newer 05.. i'm not much for buyin used cars aka other people's problems.
yeah, no doubt. i would go for teh 06' as it would be new...but i hate the new style of it. so if i got one it would be an 05' or older

and i dont like the new s2000 rims...im not sure on the year, but it was around 04 that i like but im still looking in to it

·
Registered
708 Posts
wow you are a rich dude, all i got for my garaduation was a stuffed bear that said "congratulations" everytime i tapped it in the head.

but i would get the evo :evil smile:

·
Registered
360 Posts
STI all the way man.. I guess I lean more towards those cuz two of my buddies have them, but When built they are some beefy sons a &^%$*. But yeah, death to the EVO. They shoulda killed that line a long time ago.

·
Registered
458 Posts
damn dude your family got money liek that? when i graduated i just got a thumbs up. lol anyways, i say go for the evo.

·
Registered
638 Posts
the STi and EVO both have more power.. plus the fact that you are goin to college means you want more room in your car for taking stuff to and from home, friends riding with you.. the S2k althought sleak and powerful in its own right just wouldn't be a good idea if that is the only car you will have.. as far as the STi and EVO go they are about the same car except the STi weighs 3085lbs. and produces 300hp where as the EVO weighs 2656lbs. and produces 276hp

·
Registered
991 Posts
I ABSOLUTELY hate the two latest designs of the Impreza. The one and only Impreza is the pre 2000 model. But if I had to choose between those 3 cars I would probably go for the Evo, or the S2000. I've had many wet dreams about the EVO (although older models like the V and VI, but eh the new one looks almost just as good)

If you want a convenient car go for the EVO, if you want a car for cruising and picking up chicks in go for the s2k.

Why I like the old Imprezas:

They just look 10x more aggressive

(check out the reflection of my shirt on the hood preludepower.com ftw)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did they ever make a 2door version of a WRX? or EVO?

i really would like to get a 2 door car...not a big fan of 4 door sports, car..but STI is an exeption but if they did make a STI 2 door it would be hands down

·
Registered
638 Posts
not to my knowledge they didn't make a 2 door. i've only ever seen the 4 door. i'm in the market for a wrx myself of course i'm not rolling in the cake enough for an sti.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts