Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i took it out to to opening day for our track here in south dakota and ran a 13.9! finally got her in the 13s and this was with shitty traction so hopefully better times to come soon

·
Registered
177 Posts
blackbeastlude said:
well i took it out to to opening day for our track here in south dakota and ran a 13.9! finally got her in the 13s and this was with shitty traction so hopefully better times to come soon

Where are you at in SD? Sioux Falls perhaps? I know a few people up there...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i trapped at 99.8mph and i know i can do better cause it was opening day so none of us were getting traction.. and yes i live in sioux falls but the track is about 25miles away...as for what i have done to the car.. nothin special, dc sport header, apexi n1 exhaust 2.5 inch piping all the way back, aem cold air intake, bfg drag radials, and a 75 zex wet shot...still gotta put in my safc and tune it so that should get me the right fuel n shit...but hopefully next time out i can get a 13.4! thats my goal. well i let my friend drive it and he ran a 13.8 in it his first run..so that pissed me off that he drove it faster then me..lol

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
what year is ur lude? id love to run 13's in my lude. good job.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
what was your 60'? or better yet, do you have a timeslip to post?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its a 93 lude, and i ran a 2.290 60' that run and on them bfg's i hope to get in the 1.9s or 2.0s but yes i do have a time slip to prove it to those who dont believe the run..hopefully in the next few weeks i will update u guys with a faster time slip!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i would love a low 13 and thats very possible with the tuning and better track conditions...but a high 12 would just nuts but i would take it! i will update u guys on what i run..track got rained out this weekend so maybe next week is the week

·
Registered
176 Posts
nice run, im from aberdeen, ill hopefully be heading down on may 6th, so if i make it ill possibly see you run a good time

·
Registered
176 Posts
if im able to get down there yeah ill be running it, i may be going down to watch the drift event on the 13th with a big group of aberdeen people also

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lude_22 said:
if im able to get down there yeah ill be running it, i may be going down to watch the drift event on the 13th with a big group of aberdeen people also
awesome ya a lot of us from sioux falls will be there watchin the drift event too..well hope to see ya down at tvr.and by the way have u ran ur lude yet?what did u run?

·
Registered
176 Posts
i havent ran it yet thats why im anxious to get down there, i would love to see what i can run, and then whenever i get something new done performance wise ill come down and run again to hopefully see some progress, aslo the best part is that ill end up with a timeslip to show what i can and cant do

1 - 20 of 28 Posts