Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am moving to Puyallup!!! I want to see anyone who is willing to come out to a mini meet, eat and chill. A date is not certain but its more than likely going to be march or maybe april. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
What are the dates because I'm 4.5 hours away from Puyallup right now at school but If I happen to be home that weekend I would be very interested in having a meet.

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
I still can't believe you are moving here. I raised my car. That's the only difference you're goin' to see from the pics of the thing on this site if I show up to this meet thing. I got tired of being disabled and retarded. The car handles better now, anyway.

That fucking Womanizer song is stuck in my head...eh...

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
I personally don't like meets all that much. Once a year is good for me when everyone goes. I'll see ya around though. Pretty sure within a couple days of you moving here.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
haha what the heck?!

·
prince of darkness
210 Posts
im good for meets whenever haha. as you have noticed pp is a dead forum hangout wise. i advise you to join s2ki.com if you want to have fun cruises and meets. we never say no to nice cars! another good forum is nwmotoring.com. lots of good meets also.

·
Pic and OT post Whore
2,058 Posts
Never been to a meet so im down
Good this can be your first.

Oh and Travis I'm almost 100% sure you will see Ryan either the day of or the day after you get here. Then you will probably see him the next day and the next next day and so forth. Then maybe go a week and a half without seeing him then the cycle pretty much will repeat itself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
im down to i stay down in seattle but im willing to drive. Plus i never met anyone with the same interest in the 3rd gen ludes and also never been to one of these prelude meets so im excited

·
Pic and OT post Whore
2,058 Posts
im down to i stay down in seattle but im willing to drive. Plus i never met anyone with the same interest in the 3rd gen ludes and also never been to one of these prelude meets so im excited
Dependign on which part of Seattle your in, it's only like a 45 min drive on a weekend to Puyallup. Roughly, but that's not the deep end of Seattle.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ummm it would have to bee on a weekend. Nough said. I will have school in April.

I guess a park or something. Something close to home so Maria still has an option to leave if she gets bored.
Haha, please... she wont get bored.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts