Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this race takes place back a year and a half ago in november when i first got the 02 neon sxt...i know pos girl car but i needed something new so that what i could afford..it was the first manual car i have ever owned so after i bought it i had to learn how to drive it which took all of 2 minutes....well my buddy in his 02 eclipse gs came over to look at it and the first thing that comes to his mind is slow piece of shit you wanna race but my mom is standing right there so of course i say hell no right...then for like a week straight he heckles me about racing him and every red light we come to he tries to egg me on...one night i was at his house andhe starts in on me again so im like fuck it dude lets go so we head for the street lights...we finally catch a red lightand all i can ear is him revin his car...im sitting there thinkin oh shit i just bought this car and only learned how to drive it a week ago but then adrenaline takes over and im in the zone a little shakey but im there...when the light turns green you probably guessed it we both stalled.. first thing that went through my head was damn it to hell then i looked over at the kid next to me and said fatass your weight stalled my car out while all three of us laughed about it...so we started them back up and waited for the light to turn red again this takes place at like 2 in the mornin so no cops are out...the light finally turns green again and we take off...he instantly pulled a car length on me..by the top of first i started to gain on him..by the end of second i was half a car in front of him and by the time i let off i was in third with 2 cars on him....he was so pissed of i beat him but i was cool and said now just shut the hell up dude and leave me alone about racing and he did from then on until 2 weeks later when i fell asleep at the wheel after working 20 straight hours and totalled it...good thing i did though b/c opened to driveway for another car and that was when i got the lude about 2 months later:turn: ...i also raced the same friend with my 90 thunderbird sc against his eclipse and just left his ass sitting basically...of course what did you expect

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
i cant believe you both stalled... that should be a share for the eclipse since he isnt a new stick driver.... Thats crazy..... i have never stalled on a race.

·
Registered
840 Posts
hehe..yeah took you long enough but good thing u still remeber "details.

We should start posting about how we get roasted ourselves every now and then...like me vs a late model STi..looked brand new ..proly 05 or w/e, u know how these richy ass prick kids do...follow you around in your oldie and think they all that..(were not even in the same car class but hey) i gave it a go and well...they can just about go in circles around us at 60+mph ..lol..it was fun though the kid turned out to be cool.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hammy said:
I really don't want to hear about a neon. It just sickens me.
get over it bro they exist and i used to own one....there are far worse like lets say a cavalier imo....i dont really get why everyone hates a neon but gets mad when domestics lovers hate on imports...its jusy a childish thing

·
Registered
910 Posts
i hate neons but i give u props for beatin his ass

1 - 11 of 11 Posts